5,596,637 Members 43,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Transparent multi-app menu background

Tip us?
 
mditty77
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Transparent multi-app menu background

I didn't see this type of mod anywhere else on our forums so i thought I'd share it.

As a note I did not create it so I am in no way taking credit for anything other than using Google. All credit goes to kest874

With that said: This works for our phone!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1941841

I flashed the file through twrp without any issues. If you have problems try using. cwm.


Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353689301153.jpg
Views:	2149
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	1505222  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mditty77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
flamebeats
Old
#2  
flamebeats's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 436
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Didn't work

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
 
mditty77
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2010
Must be a deodexed rom as well. I'm running stock, rooted, deodexed without any issues. Let me know your setup and the process you used to flash. Then I'll try to figure out what went wrong.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
Carbajal3009
Old
#4  
Carbajal3009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 306
Posts: 1,285
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Westminster
Is this just a mod for the actual appearance of the tab...or will we lose the modded multi window function for all the apps? If you get what I mean...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
 
mditty77
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2010
I have not lost anything. I'm using the all apps mod and still have post flash. The only impact is on the background.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mditty77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
flamebeats
Old
#6  
flamebeats's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 436
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by mditty77 View Post
Must be a deodexed rom as well. I'm running stock, rooted, deodexed without any issues. Let me know your setup and the process you used to flash. Then I'll try to figure out what went wrong.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
I am using the same set up. I just booted into twrp and flashed with no wipe. I will wipe cache and Dalvik and try again

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
 
mditty77
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamebeats View Post
I am using the same set up. I just booted into twrp and flashed with no wipe. I will wipe cache and Dalvik and try again

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
Is known that older versions of twrp didn't work worth some of the binaries. The current 2.3.1.4 worked for me. If it continues try cwm.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
mditty77
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2010
Is anyone else having issues with this?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
mattsm
Old
#9  
mattsm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 472
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Warren, Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mditty77 View Post
Is anyone else having issues with this?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Works nicely, deoxed and used recent twrp recovery to flash. Thanks for the find.
Sprint Galaxy Note II
Kernel Perseus
Stock Deodexed Rom
Modded out with lots of tweaks
Rooted with TWRP Recovery
 
flamebeats
Old
#10  
flamebeats's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 436
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by mditty77 View Post
Is known that older versions of twrp didn't work worth some of the binaries. The current 2.3.1.4 worked for me. If it continues try cwm.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
It worked with the new version of twrp

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes