Originally Posted by nique0201
Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
Three question marks? Whoa. This must be an important question!!! (Notice the three exclamation points)
OK. I'm putting the sarcastic ass back in the cage.
I believe this flashed the updated file. Therefore it's totally normal for you to lose the all apps mod. If you flash this clear background zip and then the show all ( I would suggest rebooting between flashes for good measure) that should work.
So make sure:
1. you are on and odexed ROM (I have only done this with ljc use on lk8 at your peril)
2. you are running the most up to date recovery (I've only flashed on twrp which can be updated via too manager from the market)
3. Flash clear background mod
4. Reboot to recovery
5. Flash all apps mod
6. Never use ??? To hurry a response. I'm sure your Mama raised you better than that.
7. Remember to say thanks if this helped and try to forgive my sarcasm. It's been a rough night.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app