FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

25th November 2012, 11:21 PM |#11  
lucidvtec's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Woooooo hooooooo CM10!!



What's holding back the camera and Bluetooth

Anything us non devs can do to help u guys out???

Not rushing you...just trying to help

Really appreciate all ur hardworking




Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
 
 
26th November 2012, 03:49 PM |#12  
The-Captain's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,190
 
More
Glad to see you back on XDA DHacker!
26th November 2012, 08:55 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Will JB update help fix issues with CM10?
I'm just wondering if the official JB update we (meaning XT926 - Verizon US users) are due for in the near future ( I believe we were promised this for before the end of the year) will have any implications or effects on the issues with this CM10 alpha build.

Will the official JB update help to resolve the issues with CM10 alpha for Razr HD/Razr Maxx HD?
26th November 2012, 10:21 PM |#14  
Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swboland

I'm just wondering if the official JB update we (meaning XT926 - Verizon US users) are due for in the near future ( I believe we were promised this for before the end of the year) will have any implications or effects on the issues with this CM10 alpha build.

Will the official JB update help to resolve the issues with CM10 alpha for Razr HD/Razr Maxx HD?

I think the only way the JB update helps is if the developer is dependent on JB binaries to get the devices to work with 4.1.
27th November 2012, 02:09 AM |#15  
dhacker29's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Millsboro, DE
Thanks Meter: 3,635
 
Donate to Me
More
No the binaries I'm using are from the leak already. I plan to update soon epinter had fixed Bluetooth and partially working camera

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhacker29 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 03:56 AM |#16  
lucidvtec's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhacker29

No the binaries I'm using are from the leak already. I plan to update soon epinter had fixed Bluetooth and partially working camera

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You da man!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
27th November 2012, 03:22 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Once the camera is working I'm in.
27th November 2012, 03:28 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Same here!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
27th November 2012, 06:06 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhacker29

No the binaries I'm using are from the leak already. I plan to update soon epinter had fixed Bluetooth and partially working camera

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

So the official JB release will have no bearing on the functionality of CM10 then?

-------------

Also, can people please report any changes they may have noticed in battery life. (possibly caused by wakelocks - a problem I was getting with CM10 on my HTC One V)
27th November 2012, 07:05 PM |#20  
Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swboland

So the official JB release will have no bearing on the functionality of CM10 then?

-------------

Also, can people please report any changes they may have noticed in battery life. (possibly caused by wakelocks - a problem I was getting with CM10 on my HTC One V)

Only if the official OTA build contains binaries that fix issues that were in the leaked version - which I doubt.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.1, cm10, razr hd, sts-dev-team
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes