Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,151 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Tip us?

seh6183
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Wow this is amazing. A near functional version of cm10 that doesn't even require a boot loader unlock. Its amazing.

If this were a fully functional version, how would it compare to regular cm10? Would we be missing some of the benefits of having a custom kernel? Such as battery life savings, over and under clocking, and USB fast charge?
Sent from my iPhone 4

GoClifGo05
Old
Thanks Meter 361
I assume there will be a fully functional version at some point, seeing as this will work on the developer edition also.
"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."

Moto X DE
Nexus 7 - Grouper
Retired: Droid RAZR HD XT926 Developer Edition / Droid X2

GeorgeHahn
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Just tried this out. Pretty awesome! Absolutely loved the CM10 experience!

That being said, it's definitely alpha - I was unable to turn on WiFi, and cell data didn't seem to be functioning either. As noted, the camera is not functional. After customizing the navigation bar, the home button seemed to stop functioning.

Even so, really cool! Dear contributors, thank you for your hard work! Please, if there's anything that can be done to help, let me know! (Would logs of any specific actions help?)

shaddix2
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Happy this is on the way. Do you intend to see it through to daily driver stability levels? If so I would like to drop a donation your way. I often struggle with my decision to forgo samsung development for moto build quality, so it would be awesome to have a solid custom rom.

manuski
Old
Thanks Meter 9
My sim card seems to be locked with a pin when installing the ROM. Any way we can crack a code or try to get in?. It comes up whenever i boot up. Also this rom kind of rocks. Just needs camera and Bluetooth. I miss all the bells and whistles

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

manuski
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Also calls go right into speaker. I remember this being a issue back in the days with the og.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

dhacker29
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3421

DONATE TO ME
Just hit skip when the pin popup comes up working on a fix

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

dhacker29
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3421

DONATE TO ME
That's fixed now

seh6183
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhacker29 View Post
That's fixed now

Any chance this will ever come to the xt925? I would prefer to use safestrap instead of unlocking the bootloader and voiding my warranty.
Sent from my iPhone 4

joshw0000
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by seh6183 View Post
Any chance this will ever come to the xt925? I would prefer to use safestrap instead of unlocking the bootloader and voiding my warranty.
Looks like it does work on the 925 according to the OP. I'm about to try it as soon as my download finishes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Tags
4.1, cm10, razr hd, sts-dev-team