[MOD][ICS]Mobile Bravia Engine 2 mod mobile Xperia
We have talked a lot about why Sony Xperia V is a flagship mobile from Sony this year;, and one of the reasons for this is the new feature is Sony equipped this handset, such as the Mobile Bravia Engine 2 technology. Although we have yet to see a clear Bravia Engine 2 can show how much better than the original Bravia Engine technology, but according to Sony, the technology descriptions have "the ability to optimize of contrast and sharpness of the screen in real time (real-time). "
Recently, the Japanese domestic version of the Xperia V was launched, the file system of the mobile unit is also leaking, allowing developers freedom to the new features of the Xperia V to the unit Xperia mobile. One of the custom (mod) is the xda-developers forum brought to other Xperia mobile Bravia Engine 2.
To use this mod, your handset should be run ROM ICS genuine and root. Then you only need edit build.prop to complete the process.
ICS ROM (no stock rom) (sorry)
1. Download file Pandemic's New Settings and BRAVIA My 2 memory card
2. Open Root Explorer and navigate to the folder / system / etc
3. Delete the file begins with the phrase 'be_' (for example be_photo)
4. Open the build.prop file with a text editor
5. Edit this line:
ro.service.swiqi.supported = true
persist.service.swiqi.enable = 1
ro.service.swiqi2.supported = true
persist.service.swiqi2.enable = 1
6. Save the build.prop file and CWM
7. Install Pandemic's New Settings and BRAVIA 2 Engine Patch Install Custom Zip
9. Now you can see the option BRAVIA Engine 2 in the Settings> Display (Settings> Display)
The file to download:
1. Pandemic's New Settings https://www.dropbox.com/s/eosbb4i84f...20Settings.zip
2. Bravia Engine 2 Patch https://www.dropbox.com/s/25rfskh9co...ne%20Patch.zip