Post Reply

[ROM] AOKP Nexus 10 Task650 4.2.2 (4.23.13)

OP task650

25th November 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #21  
task650's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,846
 
21,891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereisphilly

Glad you guys are here, my tablet is itching foot some aokp goodness and custom kernels! Bring it on!

Just to let you know the link for the gaaps is down

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Gapps link works just fine. try again.
25th November 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #22  
PhantomHacker's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,445
 
2,614 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Hey babe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
25th November 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #23  
Hereisphilly's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gainsborough, UK
Thanks Meter: 72
 
395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

Gapps link works just fine. try again.

Ah so it does! Cheers!

Is there any info as to what aokp features are present? Or is this basically pure 4.2?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
25th November 2012, 09:22 PM   |  #24  
task650's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,846
 
21,891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereisphilly

Ah so it does! Cheers!

Is there any info as to what aokp features are present? Or is this basically pure 4.2?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

This info is held in the ROM itself. This is AOKP. Not "pure Google 4.2". Otherwise I wouldn't have posted this ROM as "AOKP" and it would be labeled "Google 4.2".
Last edited by task650; 25th November 2012 at 09:25 PM.
25th November 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #25  
Alleycat68's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Meter: 59
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

1.)Ive added email and exchange to the gapps package and reuploaded it in the OP. just download and flash it again.

2.) Read the Known issues in the OP. I've already mentioned Nav Bar quirks. No need to report it.

Sorry about that Task...just flashed the new gapps and all is well.
25th November 2012, 09:24 PM   |  #26  
task650's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,846
 
21,891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomHacker

Hey babe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sup gorgeous.
25th November 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #27  
task650's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,846
 
21,891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleycat68

Sorry about that Task...just flashed the new gapps and all is well.

wurd
25th November 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
My tablet has been itching for some aokp since the day it came
25th November 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #29  
Senior Member
Detroit
Thanks Meter: 26
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Did a clean install, had some small issues, only posting to see if anyone else has had them.. i can be in a app and hit the "back" button to exit and almost every time it brings up a google search window.. so i have to hit back like 4 times to get out. Other problem, i was just using the dishnet sling app and when i got done watching tv and went to close, the button bar at the bottom with back/home/whatever wont come back up?

just wondering if anyone else has seen the same type of issue?
25th November 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #30  
task650's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,846
 
21,891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech3

Did a clean install, had some small issues, only posting to see if anyone else has had them.. i can be in a app and hit the "back" button to exit and almost every time it brings up a google search window.. so i have to hit back like 4 times to get out. Other problem, i was just using the dishnet sling app and when i got done watching tv and went to close, the button bar at the bottom with back/home/whatever wont come back up?

just wondering if anyone else has seen the same type of issue?

Have you even rebooted your tablet since flashing this ROM?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 10 Original Android Development by ThreadRank