5,606,722 Members 37,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME] [1.6+/3.0+] Light Up Christmas (140+ brain teasing puzzles)

Tip us?

mocelet2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default [GAME] [1.6+/3.0+] Light Up Christmas (140+ brain teasing puzzles)

Have a Holo Christmas with over 140 carefully designed puzzles. Get it on Google Play

Hi! Less than a month to Christmas!

Tease your brain this season with Light Up Christmas, where you have to set the correct light paths so our cool fiber optic Christmas trees get lit and the Christmas magic begins.

Probably the first serious Christmas game of the Play Store Over 140 puzzles and counting, all carefully designed with increasing difficulty (as you would expect from the puzzle designer of Four in a Row HD and Lines & Puzzles). While some just place random tiles or increase difficulty by reducing the time to complete, this is a real puzzle game that will actually tease your brain if trying to get a perfect (minimum needed moves) in every puzzle.

As usual in my developments, it runs in phones & tablets both portrait and landscape, featuring Action Bar and View Pagers conforming to current Android design standards.

Holo-y Christmas 2012 and Happy New Year 2013

Download (free): Light Up Christmas on Google Play

Screenshot:
Four in a Row HD with 430+ riddles & Premium features for Android phones and tablets (XDA thread, Play Store). 1.000.000+ downloads, 4.5 stars
Lines & Puzzles: unique freemium Tic Tac Toe and Gomoku (Connect 5) with 200+ puzzles (XDA thread, Play Store)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mocelet2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mocelet2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Yesterday, it was featured in the largest Spanish Android blog (El Androide Libre) and the largest Italian one (Tutto Android), now getting over a thousand installs I'm still finding hard to be featured in English sites though...

Anyway, although it was not explicitly intended, it seems from the comments that children love this game, so, please, give it a try and share some feedback
Four in a Row HD with 430+ riddles & Premium features for Android phones and tablets (XDA thread, Play Store). 1.000.000+ downloads, 4.5 stars
Lines & Puzzles: unique freemium Tic Tac Toe and Gomoku (Connect 5) with 200+ puzzles (XDA thread, Play Store)

mocelet2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Thanks for getting it featured in XDA Portal!

I'm publishing a new puzzle set in a couple of days, with more difficult puzzles, stay tuned!

swiss420
Old
Thanks Meter 342

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocelet2000 View Post
Thanks for getting it featured in XDA Portal!

I'm publishing a new puzzle set in a couple of days, with more difficult puzzles, stay tuned!
Sweet, this game reminds me in a small part of Oil Imperium (Black Gold) on the Amiga. Great idea. Works great on a Galaxy Note with Paranoid Android in Tablet Mode. Thanks. Timed and Highscrore option would be nice.

Tags
android, christmas, free, game, puzzle