5,600,429 Members 32,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Evervolv Un-Official 4.2.2 JOP40C Stella [AOSP] 2/16/13

Tip us?

FL0OD
Old
Thanks Meter 946
HuluPlus and Youtube are not functional. Love the speed and smoothness though:thumbup:

Leoisright
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6817

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0OD View Post
HuluPlus and Youtube are not functional. Love the speed and smoothness though:thumbup:

ok, great...didn't test either of them. will check out the issue
Device: Samsung Note 2 and Samsung Nexus 10
ROM: Synergy, rooted 4.3 w/note 3 mods
Kernel: Stock

Nexus 10 Developement

craigacgomez
Old
Thanks Meter 2459

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright View Post
i know, all the big dogs in the house. Ur rom is great tho. It held me over until we got this rolling. I know it's priority #1 to get the kernel inline due to the mods in settings to OV/UC and mess with some other settings too. Once we get it right, you'll be the first to see the changes.

I have a few things i'll show you to add some stuff if ur interested. only little things but good ones. After I get this all set up i can show you.
Sounds good...

I was actually working on some of this stuff for my Galaxy Nexus and when I got my device I just built it from AOSP and slowly added a few basic things... I just learned a lot of this stuff a few months ago with my Transformer Prime... so I'm still pretty much a newbie!

CRAiG GoMEZ

Donate to me

Google LGE Nexus 5 [D820] | SlimKat (Android 4.4.2) - SlimRoms
Google Samsung Nexus 10 [GT-P8110HAEXAR] ThunderKat (Android 4.4.2) - craigacgomez

Leoisright
Old
Thanks Meter 6817

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigacgomez View Post
Sounds good...

I was actually working on some of this stuff for my Galaxy Nexus and when I got my device I just built it from AOSP and slowly added a few basic things... I just learned a lot of this stuff a few months ago with my Transformer Prime... so I'm still pretty much a newbie!
do you have app compatibility issues with ur rom? Ours isn't compatible with basic ones like dropbox, youtube, rootexplorer, etc

Yeah, i jumped head first in aosp about a year ago. be very carefull, it can burn you out...lol i had to take a couple months off and enjoy other people work before i wanted to do it again.

Nexus 10 Developement

Itaintrite
Old
(Last edited by Itaintrite; 27th November 2012 at 03:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 108
Did anybody lose root after flashing this rom? And Google Now won't run because of Location setting problem.

Leoisright
Old
(Last edited by Leoisright; 27th November 2012 at 04:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6817

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itaintrite View Post
Did anybody lose root after flashing this rom? And Google Now won't run because of Location setting problem.
i didn't loose root. Sounds strange, but check the time settings. Mine changed to 6 hours ahead the first time i flashed it

edit. my root is fine, but there is something messed up with location. I can fix that in the next update.

Nexus 10 Developement

Itaintrite
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
i didn't loose root. Sounds strange, but check the time settings. Mine changed to 6 hours ahead the first time i flashed it

edit. my root is fine, but there is something messed up with location. I can fix that in the next update.
Weird. I ran root checker and confirmed that device isn't rooted. Came from PA-2.99.3.

Leoisright
Old
Thanks Meter 6817

DONATE TO ME
click on settings/toolbox/interface/change dpi by 1. you will see it takes root privies. If not, something else may be going on. let me know if you could. also, open superuser. mines shows the pasted two days of usage.

Nexus 10 Developement

Itaintrite
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
click on settings/toolbox/interface/change dpi by 1. you will see it takes root privies. If not, something else may be going on. let me know if you could. also, open superuser. mines shows the pasted two days of usage.
You're right. But doesn't work with any other app that requires root. I just tried Adaway and it failed.

Leoisright
Old
Thanks Meter 6817

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itaintrite View Post
You're right. But doesn't work with any other app that requires root. I just tried Adaway and it failed.
ok, will add it to the list. I know drewis just updated it and will report the bug

thanks for letting me know. There is an apparent compatibility issue as well. Will get that fixed too.

Nexus 10 Developement

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leoisright For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe