Change Log 12.12.2013
1. Linux 3.4.73
2. Linux 3.4.74
3. Merge in source drop from 4.4.1
4. Merge in ramdisk from 4.4.2
Change Log 12.08.2013
1. Created duplicate permissions lines in ramdisk for CPU sysfs items for the stubborn devices.
Change Log 12.07.2013
1. Linux 3.4.71
2. Linux 3.4.72
3. CM 11 support!!!!!
Change Log 11.25.2013
1. Fixed GPU locking at certain frequency
Change Log 11.24.2013
1. Linux 3.4.68
2. Linux 3.4.69
3. Linux 3.4.70
4. Updated toolchain
Change Log 11.23.2013
1. Merged in Google source for Kitkat version
2. Upgraded video/gpu drivers
3. Upgraded wifi to version 1.88.45
Change Log 10.28.2013
1. Ramdisk updates for CM and AOKP compatibility
2. Linux 3.4.48 - 3.4.67
3. Wifi upgrade to 1.88.45
4. KTweaker update to 4.3 Google API
5. Soooo many more...............
Change Log 8.4.2013
1. Merged in newest CM10.2 stuff from pulser_g2 so you guys should have full CM10.2 compatibility
Change Log 7.28.2013
1. Fully upgraded to 4.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Linux 3.4.48
3. Linux 3.4.49
4. Linux 3.4.50
5. Linux 3.4.51
6. Linux 3.4.52
7. Linux 3.4.53
8. Linux 3.4.54
9. Re-linaro source from upgrade
10. Merge in newest ramdisk
Change Log 7.28.2013E
1. Fix GPU Mhz locking at specific Mhz
2. Fix GPU table BUG_ON issue that caused reboots on set on boot options and "Load Default Settings"
Change Log 5.14.2013
1. Linux 3.4.42
2. Linux 3.4.43
3. Linux 3.4.44
4. Linux 3.4.45
5. A few GPU updates
6. Monster update for wifi going to version 1.88.16
7. deadline: Allow 0ms deadline latency, increase the read speed
8. block: urgent: Fix dispatching of URGENT mechanism
9. Updates to Interactive gov
10. Bunch of low level memory/hrtimer patches
11. Checkout my github for complete list, Im exhausted.......
Change Log 4.19.2013
1. FIXED VIDEO ISSUE
2. Linux 3.4.40
3. Linux 3.4.41
4. Updated ROM scheduler
5. GPU ION updates
6. SMP updates
7. Several fs updates
8. Optimize lib/memcopy functions
9. bcmdhd: tweaked wakelocks a bit
10. Thats all I remember......
Change Log 4.8.2013
1. NEW GPU OC STEPS!!!! 667 and 720
2. All steps are now divisible by 25 by default
3. Changed KTweaker (now version 3.0) to only let you do steps in 25's for GPU
4. Linux 3.4.35
5. Linux 3.4.36
6. Linux 3.4.37
7. Linux 3.4.38
8. Linux 3.4.39
9. New updated scheduler IO settings from Enigma1987, Osmosis and Malaroths
10. Chipset speed boosts
11. Higher bus speeds to feed the higher GPU speeds
12. Too many upstream updates from google to mention, check out my github if you want to know
13. Make file optimizations
Change Log 3.2.2013b
1. REVERT: Ignore disable_hotpluging while screen is OFF
2. Cleaned up some unnecessary dmessaging
3. serial: samsung: fix leaked requested irq
4. Fix under-sized array while mounting external sdcard's
Change Log 2.28.2013
1. Linux 3.4.34
2. Got Screen OFF Governor going.
3. Added Screen OFF scheduler, this DOES restore your custom settings when screen comes back on
4. KTweaker 2.9 with added "Screen OFF scheduler" option under "Extras"
Change Log 2.27.2013
1. Added battery level MAX MHZ setting for CPU and GPU
2. KTweaker 2.8
3. Linux 3.4.33
4. Added FIFO and FIOPS schedulers (thanks haskerl
5. Using Ubuntu 12.10 arm-linux-gnueabihf compiler (thanks haskerl
6. A bunch of new -O3 compiler optimization flags added
7. Lots of upstream google updates
8. ktoonservative will now Ignore disable_hotpluging while screen is off to save some battery
9. Thats all I can remember
Change Log 2.20.2013
1. All the same stuff as 2.18b + THE COLOR TWEAKS RESTORED FROM TEST KERNELS
Change Log 2.18.2013
1. Linux 3.4.30
2. Linux 3.4.31
3. Linux 3.4.32
4. Merged in some CM stuff
5. Compiling CIFS as module
6. Some GPU optimizations
7. A few google updates
Change Log 2.7.2013
1. net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to Version 1.28-27
2. Added ASIX LAN Support
3. netfilter: xt_qtaguid: Allow tracking loopback
4. Re-arrange some code on ktoonservative for efficiency
Change Log 2.4.2013
1. Linux 3.4.29
2. Enabled -O3 Linaro optimization flag so it 40 trillion times faster, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Upgraded to Linaro 4.7-2013.01-1-2013
4. sync: don't log wait timeouts when timeout = 0
Change Log 2.2.2013
1. KTweakerT update to 2.7.1, fixed issue where settings were not saving in Thermal Throttle screen
2. block: row: Idling mechanism re-factoring
3. block: row: Dispatch requests according to their io-priority
4. CPU/GPU: adjust MIN/MAX for devices regulators (regulator will now take values all the way down to 700)
Change Log 1.30.2013
1. Ktoonservative: Added no_2nd_cpu_screen_off setting to give the ability to keep 2nd core off while screen is off.
2. netfilter: xt_qtaguid: extend iface stat to report protocols
3. net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix WD wakelock behavior
4. net: wireless: bcmdhd: Postpone taking wd_wake lock
5. net: wireless: bcmdhd: add check for wake_lock_active on wdwake
6. FIX mismerge from Linux 3.4.8
Change log 1.25.2013
1. Brand new thermal throttling routine (I played Beach buggy for about 3 hours straight before it started to stutter a little bit when crashing into things, lol)
2. You can adjust the minimum Mhz to drop to during thermal throttling, default is 1200000 (1200 Mhz), sysfs file is here (I will get this in KTweaker when I get a chance)
So, to layout the logic, the throttling will only got down to 1200 Mhz (if necessary) until you reach your set "start_throttle" temp +15, then it allows throttling down to 800 Mhz, if "Tripping" occurs it allows throttling down to 500 Mhz.
Change log 1.24.2013
1. MAJOR additions to ktoonservative so it is fully configurable for all different needs
2. Ktoonservative renamed "boostpulse_value" to "boost_cpu"
3. Ktoonservative added "boost_turn_on_2nd_core": Set to a 1 to turn on 2nd core during touch boost, 0 to not.
4. Ktoonservative added "boost_gpu": Set to 0 to NOT boost GPU during touch boost or use, 100 or 266 or 350 or 400 or 450 or 533 or 612 to boost the GPU to that Mhz.
5. Ktoonservative added "boost_hold_cycles": Set to a value to hold the boost for, as usual 22 = approx 1 second.
6. Ktoonservative added "disable_hotpluging": Set to a 0 to leave hotplugging enabled, set to 1 to NEVER hotplug which will leave the 2nd core on full time.
7. Linux 3.4.27
8. Fix for empty app-mounted directories (This was requested by Kroenen66)
9. lib: cpu_rmap: avoid flushing all workqueues
10. Lots of debug code removed to reduce dmesg
Change Log 1.18.2013
1. Linux 3.4.26
2. KTweaker 2.6.2, added GPU current speed to "General"
3. Couple tweaks to GPU OC/UC control
4. Added boost-pulse to Ondemand as promised
5. About 50 patches from google upstream source
6. Some tweaks to deadline scheduler
7. Thats all folks.............. (out of town all this weekend and next week for work so time was limited on this release)
Change Log 1.11.2013
1. Linux 3.4.25
2. Tweak to ktoonservative that seems to have killed the crackle while playing music.
3. Couple patches to KTweaker
Change Log 1.6.2013
1. Update ktoonservative boost pulse to check current Mhz to make sure it doesnt downscale it.
2. Update pegasusq boost pulse to check current Mhz to make sure it doesnt downscale it.
Change Log 1.5.2013-F
1. Linaro optimization compiler flags
2. Added Touch Booster to ktoonservative to behave just like interactive
3. FIXED TOUCH BOOSTER LOCK ISSUE
4. Use boostpulse_value in Governor Adjustments to set the Mhz to boost to. 1000Mhz is default.
5. Added Touch Booster to pegasusq to behave just like interactive
6. Lots of build.prop optimizations from EniGmA1987, here they are:
kernel.shmmax = 256MB
net.core.rmem_max = 1.0MB
net.core.wmem_max = 1.0MB
vm.swappiness = 10
vm.vfs_cache_pressure = 20
Change Log 1.2.2013
1. Raised Thermal Control upper limit to 200!
2. Ktoonservative tweaks to make it behave better on 4.2.
Change Log 12.18
1. JUMP_LABEL patch
2. Couple Linux patches from my S3 kernel
3. Improved slide2wake functionality while unplugged
4. Linux 3.4.24
5. Vibration interface
is now active (valid values are between 0-49, 0 = no vibration, 49 being max stock strength)
6. Fixed up CPU/GPU tables to be divisible by 5 so they can be tweaked properly.
7. Load defaults will now load the default voltages according to YOUR specific device chip.
8. Thermal throttle interface (not implemented in KTweaker yet but can be accessed in "/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/cput_attributes" folder.
9. New KTweaker app
10. Forgot to tell you guys KTWeaker comes with a Widget, so give it a try. *Remember that widgets are very limited to what they can do. *I.E. there are no drop-lists so I can add governor selection and stuff of that nature.
****** Thermal throttle interface ******
1. BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL GUYS, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU OVERHEAT AND OR MELT YOUR CHIP FROM RAISING THESE VALUES!!!!!!!
2. Stock values are cpu_start_throttle = 80, cpu_stop_throttle = 78, mem_start_throttle = 85, cpu_stop_throttle = 80
3. Start values should always be higher than stop values by at least 1
4. I have a hard coded limit of 50-90 (probably as high as anyone wants to go, I set mine at cpu_start_throttle = 85, cpu_stop_throttle = 83 to test and saw temps of 108 for over 1 second a few times running benchmark apps)
5. You can also get the current temperature from the "cur_temp" file (I will add this and the adjustments to KTweaker as soon as I can)
1. Finished GPU OC/voltage control (thanks pushistiky)
2. Some tweaks to slide2wake
Change log 12.15
1. Linux 3.4.22
2. Linux 3.4.23
3. Lots of battery savers for wifi
4. TCP tweaks for extra speed (Im loving this little opto from Babyhuey)
5. Sweep2wake is born (use KTweaker to enable it. To use it, swipe from far left to far right or top to bottom without letting go and it wakes up)
6. GPU voltage control (Use KTweaker under Voltage)
7. Updated KTweakerT
7. Updated freq table, thanks to AndreiLux for the help
8. Added ZEN and ROW scheduler
Change Log 12.03
1. KtweakerT is born (LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?z5dhzdxw0io1v0z)
**** Only the screen OFF Mhz setting is active in Extras so far
2. Added screen off Mhz setting
3. Linux 3.4.21
4. mm/compaction.c: fix deferring compaction mistake
5. lowmemorykiller: Compact memory when killing processes
6. lowmemorykiller: Use asynchronous compaction
7. Added some Ramdisk stuff from CM10 to see if CM10 nightly's will behave!
Change Log 11.29
1. Linux 3.4.9 thru 3.4.20
2. HDMI audio out fix (thanks craigacgomez)
3. Added governors (slp, intellidemand, abyssplug, badass, pegasusq)
5. Voltage control
6. That's all I can think of
Change Log 11.26
1. Initial Release