FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

OTA Update to v1.16.401.6

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By siroj, Member on 27th November 2012, 10:25 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have just received a 24,76MB OTA update to v1.16.401.6 for my One X+, CID HTC__E11
Download: http://db.tt/Xm8nWFop

- Improved scrolling
- Improved WiFi connections
- Auto Mode: Musicplayer bug fixed
- Twitter: unaccessable downloaded pictures fixed
- In folder "show in pictures", crash fixed
- Small other bug fixes

Edit: sorry, reported wrong CID. I have HTC__E11!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-27 11.15.35.jpg
Views:	3275
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1515379  
Last edited by siroj; 27th November 2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Wrong CID
 
 
27th November 2012, 11:02 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Also for my Cid_E11:
Gerhardus
27th November 2012, 12:20 PM |#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Also available in Austria.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X+ mit Tapatalk 2
27th November 2012, 12:22 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
If I'm running a custom recovery on a rooted phone/unlocked phone, do I need to flash the original image and lock the phone before I can update ?
27th November 2012, 02:01 PM |#5  
baha76_s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lausanne
Thanks Meter: 499
 
Donate to Me
More
also available here in Switzerland.
I have a question after installing this update am i need to reroot my phone or no.
Thanks
Edit: its impossible to flash this update in phones with custom recovery (error 7),
So can someone have the stock recovery.img to reverse to stock recovery to able flashing this OTA update then return to custom recovery.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
Last edited by baha76_s; 27th November 2012 at 07:52 PM.
27th November 2012, 02:40 PM |#6  
iggdawg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Did anyone who got this update notice if it improved bluetooth call quality? Right now it's surprisingly poor. HTC had previously confirmed it and stated a fix should be on its way "soon".
27th November 2012, 06:34 PM |#7  
deeznuts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggdawg

Did anyone who got this update notice if it improved bluetooth call quality? Right now it's surprisingly poor. HTC had previously confirmed it and stated a fix should be on its way "soon".

Do me a favor and let you know if you hear of something. I use bluetooth all day at work on my phone and it's terrible! Have to literally have bluetooth volume as low as it goes to make it tolerable! Also getting a bluetooth stereo headset soon for music controls (hopefully they work as wired music controls such as volume control and skip/rewind tracks do not work on this device!!!) so hopefully my music playback won't be crap too. For ATT here no OTA update. Maybe a dev can extract this stuff so we can install without worrying about root and bootloader changes now we're all unlocked???
27th November 2012, 07:08 PM |#8  
iggdawg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznuts

Do me a favor and let you know if you hear of something. I use bluetooth all day at work on my phone and it's terrible! Have to literally have bluetooth volume as low as it goes to make it tolerable! Also getting a bluetooth stereo headset soon for music controls (hopefully they work as wired music controls such as volume control and skip/rewind tracks do not work on this device!!!) so hopefully my music playback won't be crap too. For ATT here no OTA update. Maybe a dev can extract this stuff so we can install without worrying about root and bootloader changes now we're all unlocked???

For what it's worth A2DP is fine. I listen to podcasts and music and whatnot on my bluetooth headset all the time and it's pretty great. Then a call comes in and it's like Optimus Prime is taking a dump in my ear. I'll be camping the Q&A section thread on this and I'll post if I get anything OTA or hear anything new.
The Following User Says Thank You to iggdawg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 07:26 PM |#9  
jvanlew's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggdawg

Then a call comes in and it's like Optimus Prime is taking a dump in my ear.

Rofl! Thank you for making me spit coffee all over my desk.
27th November 2012, 07:55 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Are we happy with the update or are there new bugs? So yes, where do you notice the improvements?

I haven't updated yet, first I wanna read some opinions
27th November 2012, 08:03 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
People with bluetooth headsets remind me Robocops so not suprised that they talk with Optimus Prime on daily basis.

If you direct orders like this everything need to be on time.
A bit like in The Thomas Crown Affair from 1968. They had also lamp just in case.

Can imagine wife calling 3 days before period and giving list to do.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes