Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,077 Members 37,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: With what carrier are you using this ROM?
AT&T 592 59.62%
T-Mobile 81 8.16%
Rogers 154 15.51%
Bell 82 8.26%
Telus 84 8.46%
Voters: 993. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][8/1][N7105XXDMF2 ULTIMATE] Best International ROM for i317 Variants

Tip us?

rob_z11
Old
Thanks Meter 342

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][2/15][N7105XXDMB3 ULTIMATE] Best International Stock ROM for i317 Variants

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcheng1 View Post
I've tried BetterBatteryStats, and it doesn't actually report anything out of the ordinary, other than the wifi wakelocks.

I actually tried to flash it and keep it completely clean without installing anything, and letting it sit around. My battery chart was just a steady downhill climb from 90% down to 30% in 18 idle hours - my N4 would drain about 5-10% in that time.
Really? There is something that causing steady drain. This ROM has been steady rock. You have not installed anything other than stock options for installation?

I wonder if you have something that just sits there and keep refreshing itself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

joe3681
Old
Thanks Meter 529
Default Re: [ROM][2/15][N7105XXDMB3 ULTIMATE] Best International Stock ROM for i317 Variants

Quote:
Originally Posted by miscom View Post
I have created a new Center Clock in gray. That's how it will be on the next release. I tested it in my phone and it works fine.
I appreciate it but the one out of the cleanrom 4.5 thread works as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
It's amazing what a search button can do

alfuen00
Old
Thanks Meter 14

Sorry a newby question! How you change the toggles in this Rom I flashed the mod and I can't change them in the settings menu

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

miscom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,064

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe3681 View Post
I appreciate it but the one out of the cleanrom 4.5 thread works as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
No problem. I have included that change for the next release.
The Following User Says Thank You to miscom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miscom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,064

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcheng1 View Post
I've tried BetterBatteryStats, and it doesn't actually report anything out of the ordinary, other than the wifi wakelocks.

I actually tried to flash it and keep it completely clean without installing anything, and letting it sit around. My battery chart was just a steady downhill climb from 90% down to 30% in 18 idle hours - my N4 would drain about 5-10% in that time.
Is System Seetings --> WIFI --> (Press Menu) --> Advanced --> Keep wifi on during sleep -- set to Only when plugged in or Never?

miscom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,064

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfuen00 View Post
Sorry a newby question! How you change the toggles in this Rom I flashed the mod and I can't change them in the settings menu

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Go to All App --> AdvanceS and tap on "Widget Buttons" or on "Widget button order"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miscom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lcheng1
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by miscom View Post
Is System Seetings --> WIFI --> (Press Menu) --> Advanced --> Keep wifi on during sleep -- set to Only when plugged in or Never?
I kept that on since I keep WiFi always on on my N4. I'll give that a try though.

golfinggino
Old
Thanks Meter 60

Really like this ROM i have tried many and while there are faster ROMs out there I haven't found any better for overall battery while still being fast

Sent from my SGH-I317M using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to golfinggino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

valkmanb
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinggino View Post
Really like this ROM i have tried many and while there are faster ROMs out there I haven't found any better for overall battery while still being fast

Sent from my SGH-I317M using XDA Premium HD app
Wouldnt agree more. Even though that my phone is a korean version and I live in europe, this rom is the most rock solid rom I ever come across. It takes pateince and dedication to make it work flawlessly. Miscom you are a maestro in my book man. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my GT-N7105/SHV-E250K using xda-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to valkmanb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweetboy02125
Old
Thanks Meter 389
I would say these ROM are quite SUCCESSFUL when ~400+ users using. Still using the first early built LK7 South Affrica and love it. This is my first Android phone that i don't switch ROMs because of its awesomeness. THanks op
PHONE: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II
TABLETS: MS Surface Pro

The Following User Says Thank You to sweetboy02125 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
n7105 i317 firmware