FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

 View Poll Results: With what carrier are you using this ROM?

AT&T
 
596 Vote(s)
59.48%
T-Mobile
 
83 Vote(s)
8.28%
Rogers
 
156 Vote(s)
15.57%
Bell
 
82 Vote(s)
8.18%
Telus
 
85 Vote(s)
8.48%

[ROM][8/1][N7105XXDMF2 ULTIMATE] Best International ROM for i317 Variants

1,366 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,325
 
By miscom, Senior Member on 27th November 2012, 03:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th November 2012, 09:54 PM |#21  
miscom's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallatin, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,325
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sling

Hi miscom.
I gave your work a test drive finding it very stable.
Triangle Away apps not digging it though , I attempted to clear flash count & got Device N7105 confirmation popup that was a little scarey.
Basically If device is not N7105 you could brick clearing count.
I'm sure is heck not going to be the ginnie pig so I aborted process lol

Anyway great job rom is sweet!

You are correct: Using Triangle Away in the i317 while using the N7105 ROM will brick the phone. In order to use Triangle Away you should revert back to stock first. I will update the thread to reflect this.

Thank you. Really appreciated.
Last edited by miscom; 27th November 2012 at 09:59 PM.
 
 
27th November 2012, 09:57 PM |#22  
jon3sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 574
 
More
Any Rogers users here that tried the rom yet? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium
27th November 2012, 10:00 PM |#23  
miscom's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallatin, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,325
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

Recent posts indicate the link was fixed - but I can't seem to download - i get a "ooops! This link is broken" message when I try to download


???

I just tried it again and it's working. Please reload the page to try again.
27th November 2012, 10:36 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon3sh

Any Rogers users here that tried the rom yet? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

I am about to download it. Will let yiu know my results.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to GR8CDNPumpkin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 11:15 PM |#25  
Artimus009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonvillle
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
I've been dl'ing for the past hour...only at 15%....we need a mirror fast...thought about asking blownco?

Sent from my Clean 2.0 Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Artimus009 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 11:25 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus009

I've been dl'ing for the past hour...only at 15%....we need a mirror fast...thought about asking blownco?

Sent from my Clean 2.0 Note 2

I am at 11% You will win.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Just thought. Is this deodexed?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium
27th November 2012, 11:50 PM |#27  
TEKHD's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / XDA Portal Scout
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Area 51 █
Thanks Meter: 9,367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8CDNPumpkin

I am at 11% You will win.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Just thought. Is this deodexed?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

I am at 45%... Sloooowwww..... Lol I smell overloaded home linux server... Thanks... Will patiently wait. By the way, I will gladly post a mirror if it is ok with the OP... When I finish downloading...

OP! Stop surfing the internel! Lol No porno tonight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by TEKHD; 28th November 2012 at 12:02 AM.
28th November 2012, 12:04 AM |#28  
mocsab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 938
 
More
Mirror?
If I was able to dlownload this - I would not mind posting a Mirror - but I can't seem to get it todownload - probably too much traffic on your server - currently I am at 0% for the last 30 minutes and it says "Greater than 12 Hours remain".

If someone can post a temporary mirror so I can download, I can set up a more permanet one -
28th November 2012, 12:07 AM |#29  
TEKHD's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / XDA Portal Scout
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Area 51 █
Thanks Meter: 9,367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

If I was able to dlownload this - I would not mind posting a Mirror - but I can't seem to get it todownload - probably too much traffic on your server - currently I am at 0% for the last 30 minutes and it says "Greater than 12 Hours remain".

If someone can post a temporary mirror so I can download, I can set up a more permanet one -

As soon as I finish will post high speed mirror... I have more than 45 Domains lol, IT here... I can surely help here too. There's got to be someone that already downloaded from the first dropbox link that the OP posted earlier... Otherwise I will have mirror by very late tonight or at some point after 12am Eastern Time... (if it ever finishes downloading)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by TEKHD; 28th November 2012 at 12:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TEKHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th November 2012, 12:21 AM |#30  
miscom's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallatin, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,325
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKHD

I am at 45%... Sloooowwww..... Lol I smell overloaded home linux server... Thanks... Will patiently wait. By the way, I will gladly post a mirror if it is ok with the OP... When I finish downloading...

OP! Stop surfing the internel! Lol No porno tonight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

Damn! I thought I could have a great time... But no, just ROM cooking... Just kidding.

I think it would be great for everybody if you could have a mirror with a faster server. It will help a lot. Please feel free to do it.

If you don't mind, once you have the link I will put it up on the first page.
28th November 2012, 12:23 AM |#31  
miscom's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallatin, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,325
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKHD

As soon as I finish will post high speed mirror... I have more than 45 Domains lol, IT here... I can surely help here too. There's got to be someone that already downloaded from the first dropbox link that the OP posted earlier... Otherwise I will have mirror by very late tonight or at some point after 12am Eastern Time... (if it ever finishes downloading)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

That would be awesome. Really appreciated.

Later tonight hopefully I will have a new ROM but I will wait until the new mirrors are up (the more the merrier!). And then may be you can tell me where to upload them.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
n7105 i317 firmware
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes