This kernel is for Xperia-T only and supports only Sony ICS ROMs for now.
- Some optimizations by cherrypicking from others & upstream
- Some change-this-and-that kind of optimizations on governors
- Some additional I/O Schedulers (sio, v/r)
- Undervolting support
- Overclocking support (192-1890MHz) with some modifications on thermal throttling to prevent overclocked values to be used during boot.
- Custom CWM-based recovery with touch gestures (thanks to sk8erwitskil for the gesture support)
- STweaks support (included in the kernel or from Google Play). it is an opensource app which generates dynamic UIs based on /res/uci.sh script interface and lets your set some kernel parameters easily. It will be auto-installed.
- Fast-dormancy is disabled as default. You can enable it using STweaks.
- Some STweaks settings are not effective
- kernel needs some time to apply settings and you may feel some lag for the first 2-3 minutes. this will be fixed soon.
- cm10 support
- Xperia TX support
- more features...
THANKS TO: Codeworkx, Kali, all CyanogenMod contributors, sk8erwitskil, krabappel2548, Ninphetamine, Chainfire,... (please remind me if I forgot anyone)
Ramfs: http://github.com/gokhanmoral/ramfs-xt (only updated each time I make a release. for test versions you will have to extract it from the kernel image)