OP Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,466

3,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterBandit

I'll gladly set up a Google Code Page for you...I'll do the same thing I did for randomblame and his original Jellytime Project...link to that project page is in my sig.

I appreciate the offer. I think it's a little too early for that. Our LTE variants are most likely going to be officially supported given that N7100 is already (by nebkat). Once they figure out the minor mods that need to be done to get Cm10 running, I'm sure they'll create an official device tree.

I'll try to get this running. If I do, I'll post a howto. The l33t devs can take it from there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madmack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th November 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #22  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 7,737

4,188 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmack

I appreciate the offer. I think it's a little too early for that. Our LTE variants are most likely going to be officially supported given that N7100 is already (by nebkat). Once they figure out the minor mods that need to be done to get Cm10 running, I'm sure they'll create an official device tree.

I'll try to get this running. If I do, I'll post a howto. The l33t devs can take it from there.

I've already setup the cm10 tree on my github. Most of it. I just need the figure out the defconfig in the kernel. I've had help from a few CM members already.

The big thing is pulling our props that are not common.

QC_MODEM needs to be enabled in the defconfig. And the entire exynos modem disabled for the kernel to work .

However kudo's on the 7100 ROM. I tried, but I missed a few of those libs. So mine never worked. And I only spent like 1 hour trying lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th November 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA

3,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum

I've already setup the cm10 tree on my github. Most of it. I just need the figure out the defconfig in the kernel. I've had help from a few CM members already.

The big thing is pulling our props that are not common.

QC_MODEM needs to be enabled in the defconfig. And the entire exynos modem disabled for the kernel to work .

However kudo's on the 7100 ROM. I tried, but I missed a few of those libs. So mine never worked. And I only spent like 1 hour trying lol.

Thanks for sharing the dev tree. Have you done anything in the defconfig? the kernel tree in your github is untouched so I'm wondering if I have anything to start from or if I should write a defconfig from scratch. I diffed the two TW defconfigs and I did see the QC_MODEM stuff that we need to enable.
28th November 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #24  
Flag Southeast Missouri
Thanks Meter: 1,829

2,034 posts
More
HAHAHA This is Great! I have been working on this for a couple days. I actually just text my buddy this morning and said i think i have it figured out! Im porting the OMEGA ROM for personal use.

Good job on the write up! I am glad i looked because i completely forgot the gps.exynos4 file!
28th November 2012, 07:47 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 452

3,203 posts
Well today is going to be a great day!

Sent from my JellyBean Galaxys3
28th November 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #26  
Flag Hamilton,Ont
Thanks Meter: 878

2,546 posts
Donate to Me
More
ha i knew leaving the n7100 note 2 was eventually going to pay off getting the i317m
28th November 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 86

190 posts
More
You are awesome. Lol I was about 8 or 10 libs shy glad you got it working man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
28th November 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #28  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 329

308 posts
Donate to Me
More
@madmack - as an N7105 user, this is absolutely brilliant news! I don't see a donate button or anything in your sig, but if you set one up, i'm buying you a beer or two!
28th November 2012, 09:28 PM   |  #29  
Account currently disabled
Flag Tinley park,il
Thanks Meter: 7,150

2,703 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrapg

@madmack - as an N7105 user, this is absolutely brilliant news! I don't see a donate button or anything in your sig, but if you set one up, i'm buying you a beer or two!

+1
28th November 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA

3,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrapg

right under my name is the "donate to me" button.

appreciate it guys.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread