[Leaked Firmware] N7000XXLSA (4.1.2) - ODIN Firmware from Samsung's Server [28-11-12]
N7000XXLSA – Galaxy Note Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean TEST firmware
We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest N7000XXLSA Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy Note GT-N7000. N7000XXLSA is the first ever Jelly Bean leak for the Galaxy Note which is based on Android 4.1.2.
As of now all test firmwares of the Galaxy Note we have got our hands on lack some S-Pen features, Samsung has yet to implement S-Pen features into their Jelly Bean source code. Our Insiders tell us the Jelly Bean update is almost ready for the Galaxy S II but the Galaxy Note still requires a lot of work till they start rolling out final updates to the users. We expect Samsung to release official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Note in December/January.
We know N7000XXLSA was leaked few days ago on XDA-Developers but that was not the complete firmware as that firmware was dumped from a person's device. Later that day, We of SamMobile contacted our insider and requested the N7000XXLSA firmware. Today our insider managed to get us the proper N7000XXLSA Firmware directly from Samsung's Servers. This Test firmware is just like any other official firmware, you just need to flash the firmware with Odin and you are all set! No need to flash any fixes later on. We have FULLY TESTED this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
- - Android 4.1.2 - Build JZO54K
- - Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- - Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- - Multi-View can also be disabled
- - Page Buddy
- - Notification Panel can now be customized
- - New Additions in Notification Panel
- - Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- - Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- - Samsung's Cloud services
- - Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
- - New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- - 2 Home screen modes
- - New Notifications bar
- - Google Now
This is a PRE-RELEASE
version not official from KIES.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE
firmware so expect some minor bugs.
4.1.2 - JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
20th November 2012
- - Unzip the file
- - Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- - Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- - Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- - Add CODE_N7000XXLSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to PDA
- - Add MODEM_N7000XXLSA_REV_05_CL1222228.tar.md5 to PHONE
- - Add CSC_OXA_N7000OXALSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar .md5 to CSC
- - Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- - Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
Founder & Main Developer of SuperNexus ROM - Admin & Editor at SamMobile.com
Google Nexus 10 - Google Nexus 7 - Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 - Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 - Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
Follow Me On Twitter
Donate To Me On PayPal
I'm Just A 16 Year Old Teen!
I do not respond to tech support questions through PM.