FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM/THEME/IconPack/SKIN] ROMOW EXTREME v12 DMD2

17th February 2013, 01:59 PM |#491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowmo

SimplistcFramework v5 mod by mowmo... https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_BD...J4c29QaG8/edit



Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Installed with Romow Extreme V5 DMA7. Once SimplisticFramework v5 Mod by mowmo is flashed, the phone goes into a bootloop.

Is there a fix? I can't wait to use the Simplistic Framework V5
 
 
17th February 2013, 02:32 PM |#492  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,273
 
Donate to Me
More
R: [ROM] ROMOW EXTREME V5 DMA7 AROMA + Free Theme + Premium Theme (Update 05/02/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin2212

Installed with Romow Extreme V5 DMA7. Once SimplisticFramework v5 Mod by mowmo is flashed, the phone goes into a bootloop.

Is there a fix? I can't wait to use the Simplistic Framework V5

I recommend downloading the file from PC. it seems that with the device by problems

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 02:51 PM |#493  
Senior Member
Flag Lower Austria
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
AW: [ROM] ROMOW EXTREME V5 DMA7 AROMA + Free Theme + Premium Theme (Update 05/02/13)
Hey mate
Will you update the simplistic mod?
I ask because simplistic framework got an update too. Its now 3.5.1


gesendet von meinem Note II direkt aus dem Ghetto
17th February 2013, 03:44 PM |#494  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowmo

SimplistcFramework v5 mod by mowmo... https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_BD...J4c29QaG8/edit



Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowmo

I recommend downloading the file from PC. it seems that with the device by problems

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

I usually download everything with my pc. The same with the file, It was downloaded by using my computer. In the end, it still resulted in boot loops.

There are users complaining about boot loops in the original thread of simplistic framework, and as the post above, there is a new version out that perhaps fixes this issue.
17th February 2013, 05:40 PM |#495  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,273
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin2212

I usually download everything with my pc. The same with the file, It was downloaded by using my computer. In the end, it still resulted in boot loops.

There are users complaining about boot loops in the original thread of simplistic framework, and as the post above, there is a new version out that perhaps fixes this issue.

added simpli v5.5 (3.5.1)
17th February 2013, 08:25 PM |#496  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,273
 
Donate to Me
More
ROMOW V6
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mowmo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 10:01 PM |#497  
ValenteL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 860
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowmo

ADD circle battery ... first post

Can I have this circle battery please?

Thank You
17th February 2013, 10:17 PM |#498  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,273
 
Donate to Me
More
R: [ROM] ROMOW EXTREME V6 DMB2 Free Theme + Premium Theme (Update 17/02/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL

Can I have this circle battery please?

Thank You

No ... Install simplistic v5.5 Mod by mowmo

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mowmo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 10:18 AM |#499  
Leakhanak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Anyway to get WIFI signal as before (simplistic v3/4) on V6?
18th February 2013, 10:23 AM |#500  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,273
 
Donate to Me
More
R: [ROM] ROMOW EXTREME V6 DMB2 Free Theme + Premium Theme (Update 17/02/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakhanak

Anyway to get WIFI signal as before (simplistic v3/4) on V6?

of simplistic v5.5 is AOSP

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mowmo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes