Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

BOOT ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)](42 Anis)[TeamDART] For NOTE II

OP kevinrocksman

29th November 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #1  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,024
 
3,501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST PLEASE ASK:
(By priority, higher 1 gets checked 1st "ie. EMAIL")
EMAIL: Themodder4528@gmail.com (Send your xda name and your request)
XDA: (Message me with your xda name and request)
MIRC: CLICK HERE, SIGN IN WITH YOUR XDA NAME AND TYPE OUT THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOUR WANTING WITH THE LOCATION TO THE IMAGE, ANIMATION OR VIDEO.. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU MENTION KEVINROCKSMAN IN THE IRC CHANNEL)
TXT: (I used to put my phone # out there but there are to many immature people out there)

If anyone is interested in a boot animation please let me know, just send me a link to the animation you want. It can be a movie, gif or any other type of moving object lol and I can convert it in less than 30 min to a hour (most of the time)



V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher | V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher Torrent
(Nov 21 2012)
CHANGELOG
let me know what you think of the layout and everything so far


There is something BIG coming in the next couple...weeks!
I am going to port all my animations over from the lte, one x, and rezound to the NOTE 2.
Last edited by kevinrocksman; 21st December 2012 at 10:50 PM.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 07:57 PM   |  #2  
JoshBeach's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer
Flag Albany, NY
Thanks Meter: 31,684
 
4,610 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Ok, quick tutorial for all you guys wanting custom boot animations (until Kevin has time to write the script)

Just flash JellyBomb... no just kidding.

ok,

nandroid backup - never know what can happen, so backup first.

using root explorer or es file explorer...

Navigate to System/Bin.

rename samsungani to samsungani.bak (or delete)
rename bootanimation to samsungani

Navigate to System/Media

rename bootsamsung.qmg to bootsamsung.bak (or delete)
rename bootsamsungloop.qmg to bootsamsungloop.bak (or delete)
add custom bootanimation.zip of your liking, and fix permissions as you would any other app.

reboot

profit.
Last edited by JoshBeach; 2nd December 2012 at 09:58 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JoshBeach For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #3  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,024
 
3,501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshbeach

This is gonna be HUGE guys!!!

I can already smell the AROMA!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2


LMAO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #4  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,024
 
3,501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
craaaaap.... i forgot to grab the 1st 4 posts for myself...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 08:05 PM   |  #5  
SoDamHood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 93
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
A+ collabo goin on wit this one... looking forward to this fasho.

Sent from my JBombed* SGN2
The Following User Says Thank You to SoDamHood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2012, 12:41 AM   |  #6  
SantinoInc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 720
 
2,476 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman

IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST PLEASE ASK:
(By priority, higher 1 gets checked 1st "ie. EMAIL")

EMAIL: Themodder4528@gmail.com (Send your xda name and your request)
XDA: (Message me with your xda name and request)
MIRC: CLICK HERE, SIGN IN WITH YOUR XDA NAME AND TYPE OUT THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOUR WANTING WITH THE LOCATION TO THE IMAGE, ANIMATION OR VIDEO.. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU MENTION KEVINROCKSMAN IN THE IRC CHANNEL)
TXT: (I used to put my phone # out there but there are to many immature people out there)

If anyone is interested in a boot animation please let me know, just send me a link to the animation you want. It can be a movie, gif or any other type of moving object lol and I can convert it in less than 30 min to a hour (most of the time)


There is something BIG coming in the next couple days!
I am going to port all my animations over from the lte, one x, and rezound to the NOTE 2.

Dude, I've been waiting for this thread FOREVER! I'm having the hardest damn time getting a custom boot animation to work. I followed a YouTube tutorial, tried manually through RootExplorer and tried via Rom Toolbox as well. No go for me. I don't have any special request just something nice and easy I can flash in recovery and will get rid of boot sounds.

Do you think you can post some generic stuff for now?
30th November 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #7  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,024
 
3,501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantinoInc

Dude, I've been waiting for this thread FOREVER! I'm having the hardest damn time getting a custom boot animation to work. I followed a YouTube tutorial, tried manually through RootExplorer and tried via Rom Toolbox as well. No go for me. I don't have any special request just something nice and easy I can flash in recovery and will get rid of boot sounds.

Do you think you can post some generic stuff for now?

still working on the script
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2012, 01:13 AM   |  #8  
SantinoInc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 720
 
2,476 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman

still working on the script

Well thanks for taking on this project. Will def be checking this thread time to time.
30th November 2012, 05:32 AM   |  #9  
samevo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 72
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad your on here!!!!! could you make this for me please???!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdFRlVk0ro starting from 45 seconds to 1min 3 seconds finish. one with sound and one without? if too much one without sound is preferred
Last edited by samevo; 30th November 2012 at 05:37 AM.
30th November 2012, 05:43 AM   |  #10  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,024
 
3,501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by samevo

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad your on here!!!!! could you make this for me please???!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdFRlVk0ro starting from 45 seconds to 1min 3 seconds finish. one with sound and one without? if too much one without sound is preferred

will do as soon as i get my side project done

The Following User Says Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes