5,605,685 Members 48,334 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BOOT ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)](42 Anis)[TeamDART] For NOTE II

Tip us?
 
lbxmobbin_1
Old
(Last edited by lbxmobbin_1; 1st December 2012 at 05:56 PM.)
#21  
lbxmobbin_1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2587
Posts: 1,395
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lawndale
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantinoInc View Post
I would love to see any animation other than stock!
I got bootanimation on my ROM and you can change the animation to a different one if you want as well..the video is my SlimNote2.0 with jellybean bootanimation and you can just change any bootanimation.zip and it will work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSD1...e_gdata_player

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#22  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3704
Posts: 3,149
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
sorry everybody trying to get the Jellybomb rom setup (aroma) 1st then I'll start making these things



The Following User Says Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
samevo
Old
#23  
samevo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 111
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boise
No worrys here thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.

Past phones: HTC Dash, HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo 4g LTE, Samsung Galaxy s3
Current: Samsung Galaxy Note II
 
threestripebrand
Old
#24  
threestripebrand's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 1,160
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boiling Springs,NC
Im so stoked about this!!! Any chance of a black ops 2 up and down jelly bomb style?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
 
SantinoInc
Old
#25  
SantinoInc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 711
Posts: 2,393
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC
I actually flashed your rom last night. Did you keep the original boot sounds for some reason? On my phone at least I had your custom JB boot but it was with the super annoying stock boot sounds. The word thing is that I actually deleted the audio boot sounds in system/media a while ago but those boot sounds remain.
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2
 
lbxmobbin_1
Old
#26  
lbxmobbin_1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2587
Posts: 1,395
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lawndale
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantinoInc View Post
I actually flashed your rom last night. Did you keep the original boot sounds for some reason? On my phone at least I had your custom JB boot but it was with the super annoying stock boot sounds. The word thing is that I actually deleted the audio boot sounds in system/media a while ago but those boot sounds remain.
Yeah forgot to delete them as my bad. .I have have work and school and im in a rush to do things I forget lol. ..will include alot of changes in new build as im takeing my time for this one to be good

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
 
rogerandgina
Old
#27  
rogerandgina's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 277
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huber Heights, OH
I tried using the boot animation app but wasn't able to get it to work. I would love to get working sound.
 
lbxmobbin_1
Old
#28  
lbxmobbin_1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2587
Posts: 1,395
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lawndale
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerandgina View Post
I tried using the boot animation app but wasn't able to get it to work. I would love to get working sound.
Are you on SlimNote or a different ROM?
I use ROMtoolbox for bootanimations and it works

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
 
JoshBeach
Old
#29  
JoshBeach's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 31088
Posts: 4,533
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albany, NY

 
DONATE TO ME
Info 2 How to enable custom boot animations on a stock rom!

Ok, quick tutorial for all you guys wanting custom boot animations (until Kevin has time to write the script)

Just flash JellyBomb... no just kidding.

ok,

nandroid backup - never know what can happen, so backup first.

using root explorer or es file explorer...

Navigate to System/Bin.

rename samsungani to samsungani.bak (or delete)
rename bootanimation to samsungani

Navigate to System/Media

rename bootsamsung.qmg to bootsamsung.bak (or delete)
rename bootsamsungloop.qmg to bootsamsungloop.bak (or delete)
add custom bootanimation.zip of your liking, and fix permissions as you would any other app.

reboot

profit.

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING HERE!

CHECKOUT MY GALAXY NOTE 3 KITKATKILLER ROMHERE!

CHECKOUT MY GALAXY NOTE 3 JELLYBOMB DOMINATION ROMHERE!

CHECKOUT MY GALAXY NOTE II JELLYBOMB DOMINATION ROM HERE!

CHECKOUT MY GALAXY S III JELLYBOMB DOMINATION ROM HERE!

CHECKOUT MY FILE SERVER HERE


The Following User Says Thank You to JoshBeach For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SantinoInc
Old
#30  
SantinoInc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 711
Posts: 2,393
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshbeach View Post
Ok, quick tutorial for all you guys wanting custom boot animations (until Kevin has time to write the script)

Just flash JellyBomb... no just kidding.

ok,

nandroid backup - never know what can happen, so backup first.

using root explorer or es file explorer...

Navigate to System/Bin.

rename samsungani to samsungani.bak (or delete)
rename bootanimation to samsungani

Navigate to System/Media

rename bootsamsung.qmg to bootsamsung.bak (or delete)
rename bootsamsungloop.qmg to bootsamsungloop.bak (or delete)
add custom bootanimation.zip of your liking, and fix permissions as you would any other app.

reboot

profit.
What does it mean that I don't have a bootanimation file in SYSTEM/BIN?
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes