FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Note 2 Otterbox Defender Case Review

493 posts
Thanks Meter: 137
 
By Oli2k, Senior Member on 29th November 2012, 08:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I've been waiting for this to turn up for ages and I finally got my hands on the Otterbox Defender last night. It really does add some weight and bulk to the phone but of course offers the protection a lot of people are looking for. I personally like the look of the grey case but the wait for that is still about a month I believe.

Link - http://youtu.be/p7q4EWQfxPs?hd=1

Any questions or feedback are more than welcome
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oli2k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
29th November 2012, 08:44 PM |#2  
mexiking713's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
Any word on the commuter?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
29th November 2012, 08:46 PM |#3  
jb8301's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2k

I've been waiting for this to turn up for ages and I finally got my hands on the Otterbox Defender last night. It really does add some weight and bulk to the phone but of course offers the protection a lot of people are looking for. I personally like the look of the grey case but the wait for that is still about a month I believe.

Link - http://youtu.be/p7q4EWQfxPs?hd=1

Any questions or feedback are more than welcome

where did you find one of these bad boys already??? I want one for sure!
29th November 2012, 09:03 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
A few weeks still, but of course I'll be reviewing one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
29th November 2012, 09:04 PM |#5  
planetbeen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
It looks awesome! I want one now and my orange androidified cruzerlite just came in the mail today !

Sent from my Awesome Ginormous Note 2
29th November 2012, 09:05 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
I just got one of the first I think. Not Complaining anyway lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
30th November 2012, 12:00 AM |#7  
xXJay_RXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 18015
Thanks Meter: 501
 
More
I like the way it looks. I might get it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
30th November 2012, 04:22 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Good review but the Defender is way to bulky for me and the screen cover has too much glare. Which is why I want the Commuter, any idea when you can review it?
30th November 2012, 08:43 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Geeksta

Good review but the Defender is way to bulky for me and the screen cover has too much glare. Which is why I want the Commuter, any idea when you can review it?

I personally prefer the commuter, I will be reviewing it as soon as it arrives. I didn't expect to the defender till mid December so I can't say when I'll get my commuter unfortunately.
30th November 2012, 09:53 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
With a case like the Defender I would probably drop my phone on purpose just so I can feel good about walking around with a case that big.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghetto Geeksta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2012, 10:28 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Geeksta

With a case like the Defender I would probably drop my phone on purpose just so I can feel good about walking around with a case that big.

It would take basically anything you could throw at it lol

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
defender, note 2, otterbox
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes