Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 51,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 2 Otterbox Defender Case Review

Tip us?
 
Oli2k
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 451
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Geeksta View Post
With a case like the Defender I would probably drop my phone on purpose just so I can feel good about walking around with a case that big.
It would take basically anything you could throw at it lol
My Youtube Channel - Galaxy S4, S4, Nexus 4, S3 & Note 2 Reviews with loads of case reviews
 
P1 Wookie
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 331
Posts: 1,129
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Geeksta View Post
With a case like the Defender I would probably drop my phone on purpose just so I can feel good about walking around with a case that big.
I did it all the time with my iPhone 4. Lol. I'd drop it on the concrete floor at work from eye level (I'm 6'4" ) because people wouldn't believe the case was that good, then THEY were the ones that would freak when I let it go haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
-HTC One (M8)
GPE Conversion

-Old Devices
iPhone 3GS | iPhone 4 | Infuse 4G | Galaxy SII | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus 7 | Note 2 | G2
 
Oli2k
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 451
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 Wookie View Post
I did it all the time with my iPhone 4. Lol. I'd drop it on the concrete floor at work from eye level (I'm 6'4" ) because people wouldn't believe the case was that good, then THEY were the ones that would freak when I let it go haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
Yeah some of the Youtube videos of drop tests are scary to watch the first time, proves the case does it job though I guess.

I have been tempted to do my own drop tests on video but at the same time I'm too scared it will break lol
My Youtube Channel - Galaxy S4, S4, Nexus 4, S3 & Note 2 Reviews with loads of case reviews
 
mikdugal1
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 66
Join Date: Jul 2009
How were you able to get one early? You can pm me still not sold around me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Samsung Galaxy note ii
Service: ATT
 
Oli2k
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 451
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikdugal1 View Post
How were you able to get one early? You can pm me still not sold around me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
There are quite a few sites with stock now. Just Google it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
My Youtube Channel - Galaxy S4, S4, Nexus 4, S3 & Note 2 Reviews with loads of case reviews
 
P1 Wookie
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 331
Posts: 1,129
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2k View Post
There are quite a few sites with stock now. Just Google it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Why not just tell us where you got it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
-HTC One (M8)
GPE Conversion

-Old Devices
iPhone 3GS | iPhone 4 | Infuse 4G | Galaxy SII | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus 7 | Note 2 | G2
 
MISSDIVA
Old
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 91
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 Wookie View Post
Why not just tell us where you got it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
On his youtube link it states

Sample from - http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/otterbox-...-galaxy-note-2...
 
P1 Wookie
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 331
Posts: 1,129
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSDIVA View Post
On his youtube link it states

Sample from - http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/otterbox-...-galaxy-note-2...
Ah. I honestly hadn't bothered watching it. I have enough experience with otterbox lol. Not worth ordering from the UK so I'll keep waiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
-HTC One (M8)
GPE Conversion

-Old Devices
iPhone 3GS | iPhone 4 | Infuse 4G | Galaxy SII | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus 7 | Note 2 | G2
 
Oli2k
Old
#19  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 451
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 Wookie View Post
Ah. I honestly hadn't bothered watching it. I have enough experience with otterbox lol. Not worth ordering from the UK so I'll keep waiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
I can't believe stock is available in the UK and not in the states.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
My Youtube Channel - Galaxy S4, S4, Nexus 4, S3 & Note 2 Reviews with loads of case reviews
 
sos_sifou
Old
#20  
sos_sifou's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 243
Posts: 434
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Algiers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2k View Post
I can't believe stock is available in the UK and not in the states.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Hi Oli2k, nice to see you're here too fist time av seen your videos I subscribed, and I was going to share them on XDA I am glade that you did

keep it up mate
My devices :
PDA : Casio Cassiopeia E-125 (sold) ..many.. to HP HX4700 (stolen)
Smartphone : Qtek S200 (to my brother) - Galaxy tab GT P1000 (sold)
Tablet : Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 TGY updated to ICS (sold)
Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (current)

Tags
defender, note 2, otterbox
Thread Tools
Display Modes