Install:
  • Download the zip package
  • Extract the folder
  • Connect your phone to the pc with USB debugging
  • Click on install.bat

How to use:
  • Power off the phone
  • Power on the phone
  • When you see the SONY logo pressing the Volume down button while you see the recovery

Credits:

svobino

Mar 20, 2011
Líně
It is´nt posible for xperia go to get back in CWM.Working only +,-,and yes button.Touch skreen is´nt working.

StratOS_HTC

Sep 25, 2007
Celje
More infos

Any difference from 5.5.0.4 ?
How it's only 4 locked bootloaders ? No touch ?
Is this from FXP release ?

Still no answers ? Are all/some function ( not done yet ) from munjeni 5.5.0.4 applied - we want to see the difference.
Any screens ?
Only 4 stock (official) rom ?
Any1 tried on modified kernel from munjeni or kk ?

From logo I assume it's from FXP ? Is this correct ?

Reactions: hans3103

aditya.inst

Oct 21, 2012
New Delhi
Font too large on xperia GO

Requires:
  • Stock ICS ROM
  • Root

Download:

Install:
  • Extract the folder
  • Click on install.bat

How to use:
  • Power off the phone
  • Power on the phone
  • When you see the SONY logo pressing the Volume down button while you see the recovery

Credits:

I am using Xperia GO on ICS with above CWM
The font is too large and half of the text is not visible,
Can you please tell me some method to reduce fonts in this CWM
or update this one.Help Please!!
Thanks in advance:good:

:good:Click Thanks If I have helped You:good:

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Still no answers ? Are all/some function ( not done yet ) from munjeni 5.5.0.4 applied - we want to see the difference.
Any screens ?

Main difference i noticed is that option soft button(right soft key) acts as a down key,
home soft key(middle soft key) act as enter or power button, and
Back soft key(left soft key) act as back
while munjeni Cwm dont support soft key on Xperia Go

:good:Click Thanks if I have helped you:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requires:
    • Stock ICS ROM
    • Root

Download:

Install:
    • Extract the folder
    • Click on install.bat

How to use:
    • Power off the phone
    • Power on the phone

Credits:
    Modified version

I've made some changes to the package:
    • install.cmd now attempts to verify the model of the connected phone and autodetect the currently installed firmware build, installing the appropriate charger binary for maximum compatibility.
    • Notification LED indication to notify users that the phone is listening for volume button presses to enter recovery.
    • Screen backlight is now reduced to minimum brightness (which is still pretty bright).
    Please note that this does not fix the issue where the recovery has massive text. Yes, root access is still a requirement, and that will not change.

Supports firmware builds:
    • 6.0.B.3.184
    • 6.1.1.B.1.54
    • 6.2.A.0.400 / 6.2.A.1.100
    Edit:
    In hindsight, I could simply have step3.sh rename the existing chargemon binary to charger instead of going through all that trouble of detecting the firmware build. *facepalm*

The above only applies to v1 of my modified version (cwm-1.0-lotus-t5200mod.zip). I'm leaving it attached for anyone who wants to refer to it for its firmware build detection code. If you are not developing, please use version 2.1 below.

For version 2 (cwm-1.0-lotus-t5200mod_
    v2.zip), please read the following instead:

Version 2 changes:
    • Now supports any firmware build, as long as it has its own /system/bin/chargemon binary.
    • install.cmd now attempts to verify the model of the connected phone and rename the firmware's existing chargemon binary to charger for maximum compatibility (chargemon will be a shell script that points to the charger binary).
    • Uninstallation script provided (uninstall.cmd)
    • Notification LED indication to notify users that the phone is listening for volume button presses to enter recovery (azure when polling, yellow when the button press is registered).
    • Increased button polling rate for better response (initially once after three seconds, changed to once per second for three seconds).
    • Screen backlight is now reduced to minimum brightness (which is still pretty bright).
    Please note that this does not fix the issue where the recovery has massive text. Yes, root access is still a requirement, and that will not change.

Both the installer and uninstaller scripts perform state checking to minimize the chances of bricking your device from recurrent installs/uninstalls.

Pristine chargemon binaries for the following firmware builds are also provided (see files/Pristine_chargemon_bins) to facilitate disaster recovery, should they be needed:
    • 6.0.B.3.184
    • 6.1.1.B.1.54
    • 6.2.A.0.400 / 6.2.A.1.100
    For version 2.1 (cwm-1.0-lotus-t5200mod_v2_1.zip), please read both the above (v2) and the following:

Version 2.1 changes:
    • Improved scripts' readability.
    • Added support for disabling the recovery without fully uninstalling it. This is to improve security in the event of phone loss, since the recovery is a very powerful tool (and also provides ADB debugging access). Naturally, the notification LED will not be lit if the recovery has been disabled, although the screen dimming will still occur regardless of the state of the recovery (this is intentional).
    Disabling the recovery makes the bootup script unconditionally ignore all volume button presses and boot up the phone normally. This can be done either by executing the recovery_lock.cmd script, or by deleting the /system/xbin/cwmenabled.flag file in root mode (e.g. if you forgot to lock it before leaving home).
    To re-enable the recovery, either execute the recovery_unlock.cmd script, or create an empty file at /system/xbin/cwmenabled.flag The contents of the file do not matter - the file itself does not get read, only checked for its existence (or lack thereof).

For version 2.2 (cwm-1.0-lotus-t5200mod_v2_2.zip), please read the above (v2 & v2.1) and the following:

Version 2.2 changes:
    • Replaced recovery.tar with the one in FireDroid 1.3 to resolve the big fonts issue. (kudos to @shamike for posting about it here)
    To upgrade, first execute the uninstall.cmd script, then install it again with the install.cmd script. You should perform the procedure below again to safeguard against boot failure occurring at an inconvenient time.

Important note, please read:
    I have ever encountered rare situations where the phone fails to boot after being turned off, instead getting stuck on a black screen and four blue flashing dots. To remedy it, force the phone to shut off (press and hold both the power and volume up buttons until three vibrations are felt), then plug the phone into a power source to initiate offline charging (note that you do not actually have to charge it up again, this is just to break out of the loop and get the phone to boot up again). The phone should work fine again after this is done. Its occurrence is irregular and I haven't been able to trigger it again since the first time I encountered it after a fresh flash of my phone, which leads me to believe it only happens once. For this reason, I strongly recommend you to shut down the phone after installing the recovery and perform offline charging at least once, rather than run the risk of having the phone stall trying to start up at the most inconvenient time. Consider yourself warned!

Full credit goes to @atis112, @jerpelea (and of course @munjeni) for making this possible in the first place, I just modified it.

@atis112: Thanks for your work, but if you feel I should remove this for any reason then kindly notify me and I will promptly comply.
    xgo cwm

hey i just want to share this cwm which will fix all the bugs in v1.0
    it will fix the big font also the sd card mount when installing zip
    what i have done is just copy the recovery.tar from atis FireDroid-1.3-lotus.zip
    and replace with the v1.0 recovery
    click here to download
    Font too large on xperia GO

Requires:
    • Stock ICS ROM
    • Root

Download:

Install:
    • Extract the folder
    • Click on install.bat

How to use:
    • Power off the phone
    • Power on the phone

Credits:

I am using Xperia GO on ICS with above CWM
    The font is too large and half of the text is not visible,
    Can you please tell me some method to reduce fonts in this CWM
    or update this one.Help Please!!
    Thanks in advance:good:

:good:Click Thanks If I have helped You:good:

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Any screens ?

Main difference i noticed is that option soft button(right soft key) acts as a down key,
    home soft key(middle soft key) act as enter or power button, and
    Back soft key(left soft key) act as back
    while munjeni Cwm dont support soft key on Xperia Go

:good:Click Thanks if I have helped you:good:
    sucessfully update the cwm thanks anyway:good:
    how to decrease the front/words size? because mine the words size is to big..:(

I fixed it in firedroid. I will share it here later.