FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

 View Poll Results: What would you like to see focus on

More Features
 
35 Vote(s)
55.56%
More Speed
 
28 Vote(s)
44.44%
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][Jan 26 Beastmode Revisited A0.7 | Beats Mod Gamma control and more!

30th November 2012, 09:34 AM |#11  
Argumentation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washinton, DC
Thanks Meter: 151
 
Donate to Me
More
Well, I flashed it, but it doesn't boot, just loops at the splash screen.
 
 
30th November 2012, 09:38 AM |#12  
Rammstein1313's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argumentation

Well, I flashed it, but it doesn't boot, just loops at the splash screen.

You placed the modules ? I flashed it with no problems :beer:

From my DROID DNA
30th November 2012, 09:41 AM |#13  
Argumentation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washinton, DC
Thanks Meter: 151
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein1313

You placed the modules ? I flashed it with no problems :beer:

From my DROID DNA

Yes, I copied them from internal to \system in TWRP and ran chmod 777 on the folder.
30th November 2012, 09:48 AM |#14  
Rammstein1313's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argumentation

Yes, I copied them from internal to \system in TWRP and ran chmod 777 on the folder.

You pushed the files ? Or flashed with twrp

From my DROID DNA
30th November 2012, 09:52 AM |#15  
Argumentation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washinton, DC
Thanks Meter: 151
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein1313

You pushed the files ? Or flashed with twrp

From my DROID DNA

I used the file manager in TWRP to move them to \system\lib from internal storage since I thought you can't push things to \system while booted in Android. Will this not work?
30th November 2012, 09:56 AM |#16  
dsb9938's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
It doesn't boot. I think the source is bad. I already MSGd HTC about it.

D

.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2012, 09:56 AM |#17  
Rammstein1313's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argumentation

I used the file manager in TWRP to move them to \system\lib from internal storage since I thought you can't push things to \system while booted in Android. Will this not work?

Pm

From my DROID DNA
30th November 2012, 09:58 AM |#18  
Argumentation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washinton, DC
Thanks Meter: 151
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb9938

It doesn't boot. I think the source is bad. I already MSGd HTC about it.

D

.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thank god I'm not crazy.
30th November 2012, 10:00 AM |#19  
dsb9938's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argumentation

Thank god I'm not crazy.

I was glad to see somebody else had tried too. I thought I had borked my build.

D

.

Sent from somewhere irrelevant.
30th November 2012, 10:02 AM |#20  
Rammstein1313's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argumentation

Thank god I'm not crazy.

Lol, thank goodness I made a back up , no bootloop here but , definitely didn't work either

From my DROID DNA
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Droid DNA Original Android Development by ThreadRank