Prl91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin09 View Post
CleanROM 5 also

I mean it installed great. I even put a new debit card on it. Going to try it out in just a hour or so but no space when using the gallery to change wallpaper
Maybe it's just an issue with CleanRom. Still really weird though. I won't know til more people give it a shot. Anyways, let me know if wallet works! Thanks for trying it.
Beamed Through Space By My Alienware M14XR2

Hulk0069
Old
(Last edited by Hulk0069; 2nd December 2012 at 08:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 152
Hope your bugs get worked out I'll gladly buy/donate to this app

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Prl91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk0069 View Post
Hope your bugs get worked out I'll gladly buy/donate to this app

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
Thanks Hulk! I'm sure I can get it all ironed out, it'll just take some time ; )

ColePatrol
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Same wallpaper issue. Also now I cannot access internal sd card via root explorer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Ronin09
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Same here, I can't access Internal Card........if not a fix soon, I will probably have to redo flash of ROM and just wait for better wallet. This worked too btw

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Here's one question for you...

Why does your installation include TWRP 2.3.1.0.

I already had a CWM Recovery...that was strange to me.....when I get to work I am going to try to flash over that to see if that's the problem. Could be that. But right now I can't access my internal drive let alone the backups if I were to start over.......LOL.....I wouldn't be able to get to.

Live and Learn I guess.

Prl91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Same here, I can't access Internal Card........if not a fix soon, I will probably have to redo flash of ROM and just wait for better wallet. This worked too btw

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Here's one question for you...

Why does your installation include TWRP 2.3.1.0.

I already had a CWM Recovery...that was strange to me.....when I get to work I am going to try to flash over that to see if that's the problem. Could be that. But right now I can't access my internal drive let alone the backups if I were to start over.......LOL.....I wouldn't be able to get to.

Live and Learn I guess.
I'm sorry that you're having trouble. I included TWRP because it uses an open, unencrypted script file to pass commands to recovery. CWM, from my understanding, requires an encrypted, not so universal script file called extended commands. Depending on what recovery someone was running, flashing a script would not work, or it would possibly brick their device. I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly.

Prl91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
Also... I will take a look at all my server side files today and the app. I can't make changes from where I am, since I don't have ftp setup and I'm out of town, but I can download them and see where I may have gone wrong. My best guess is the build.prop swap causing issues, if any of you have possible leads, post them here and I can attempt a fix later today or tomorrow.

Ronin09
Old
Thanks Meter 13
BTW...Wallet worked like a charm in 7-11 and Whole Foods

Taking pictures is a little harder too...have to switch to external to save the pictures....the Camera 4.2 doesn't even allow you to switch to external card.

Would be a shame to scrap this working wallet for these issues

Prl91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
BTW...Wallet worked like a charm in 7-11 and Whole Foods

Taking pictures is a little harder too...have to switch to external to save the pictures....the Camera 4.2 doesn't even allow you to switch to external card.

Would be a shame to scrap this working wallet for these issues
I'm getting ready to attempt a flash on CleanRom in a few minutes to see if that's the only ROM having issues. Hopefully you guys can stick this out until everything's working great ; )

Prl91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
I flashed wallet and libs using my app on CleanRom 5. I was able to replicate the same error as you guys posted. Also, I don't know if you guys checked, but in recovery it mounts the internal sdcard perfectly, so that tells me it may have something to do with CleanRom in specific. I'm going to flash through some stock touchwiz ROMs with Odin and see what results I get in that area. Hopefully it's just a ROM specific ordeal. Sorry for the long posts, just trying to keep you all updated!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prl91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]