5,594,653 Members 33,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.3[02.13.13]Up to 3.4.30 and a few minor fixes.

Tip us?

Nowak4G
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Just flashed this,everything's working well. I like the sweep2wake. Thanks! Nice work.

two_cents
Old
Thanks Meter 67
I was on 1.0.1 I flashed 1.0.2 and installed the new modules... do I have to do something to get sweep2wake to work?

dsb9938
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_cents View Post
I was on 1.0.1 I flashed 1.0.2 and installed the new modules... do I have to do something to get sweep2wake to work?
Sweep your finger across the buttons?

D

The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

two_cents
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb9938 View Post
Sweep your finger across the buttons?

D

not working... i dont know why... i tried to wipe dalvik and reinstall modules also... only my power button works to wake

robertmoore208
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
not working... i dont know why... i tried to wipe dalvik and reinstall modules also... only my power button works to wake
Works here :beer:
Make sure you start on just before the back arrow and go all the way to home reverse for off
From my DROID DNA

two_cents
Old
Thanks Meter 67
I tried reinstalling everything the kernel is showing in my system info... Are the module files supposed to show a modify date of August or December?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Ok I got it to work but I had to install tuner kernel... It was default set on start with back end with back... I made it start with back end with menu... Requires a full sweep to lock/unlock works great now... Not sure why I was the only one with a problem

Current Devices
HTC ONE M8 (S-OFF)- ACR 1.3
Nexus 7(2013) 16gb - Clean Rom

Previous Devices
HTC DNA
Nexus 7 (2012)
VZW Galaxy Nexus
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Incredible OLED

dsb9938
Old
Thanks Meter 3149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I tried reinstalling everything the kernel is showing in my system info... Are the module files supposed to show a modify date of August or December?

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Ok I got it to work but I had to install tuner kernel... It was default set on start with back end with back... I made it start with back end with menu... Requires a full sweep to lock/unlock works great now... Not sure why I was the only one with a problem

Did you flash the modules file in recovery like the instructions say, or push them manually?

If you did it manually, you didn't get everything that was supposed to be installed and I cannot say what will and will not work right.

D

The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

x3demond3x
Old
Thanks Meter 290

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Did you flash the modules file in recovery like the instructions say, or push them manually?

If you did it manually, you didn't get everything that was supposed to be installed and I cannot say what will and will not work right.

D

for some reason whenever I'm in a call and the screen turns off for more than a minute the touchscreen stops working

dsb9938
Old
Thanks Meter 3149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3demond3x View Post
for some reason whenever I'm in a call and the screen turns off for more than a minute the touchscreen stops working
Like have to reboot stops working, or have to hit the pwr btn to get the screen back?

D

x3demond3x
Old
Thanks Meter 290

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Like have to reboot stops working, or have to hit the pwr btn to get the screen back?

D

Like the screen turns on and power/volume buttons respond. But I have to reboot to actually press something on the touchscreen.