Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,591 Members 36,381 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Batakang ROM for DROID RAZR HD - 12/13/2012 - Release 1.00

Tip us?

kenshin911
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducats View Post
Assuming that you're NOT on a dev unit... there will be no bootloader unlocking. If you're rooted, you need to install OTA rootkeeper, protect root, then unroot... install the JB leak from this forum in the stock android recovery. Reboot into the JB leak restore root, install safestrap... backup stock rom... create rom slot, restore backup to rom slot... flash batakang. Got all that??
Yeah but i have XT925 the international edition, can i update the stock rom of telcel to any JB rom like ORANGE OR FR LEAK...????
telcel JB havent been rollout yet...

mattlgroff
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2370

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoClifGo05 View Post
But HD and ATRIX are both Verizon phones? I just know that CM10 needs a specific ROM for both XT926 and XT925 so there has to be a difference.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Atrix HD is an AT&T phone.

This is NOT tested on XT925. Which is actually bootloader unlockable and has jellybean leaks.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Use the forums!
Owner of Batakang. Recognized Developer at XDA

Ban-Hammer
Old
(Last edited by Ban-Hammer; 3rd December 2012 at 04:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 123
Been running since last night. Runs very well, fast and smooth. Haven't encountered any major issues yet.
Thanks for the release!

Edit: enter messaging through notification, press back to go to all messages, back to home, and stock launcher appears. I am using Nova. Pressing home brings me to Nova, but pressing back after entering through the notification brings me to stock launcher.

Can anyone duplicate this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

mattlgroff
Old
Thanks Meter 2370

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban-Hammer View Post
Been running since last night. Runs very well, fast and smooth. Haven't encountered any major issues yet.
Thanks for the release!

Edit: enter messaging through notification, press back to go to all messages, back to home, and stock launcher appears. I am using Nova. Pressing home brings me to Nova, but pressing back after entering through the notification brings me to stock launcher.

Can anyone duplicate this?

Try going to Manage Apps and clearing the defaults of the 4.2 launcher.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Use the forums!

Ban-Hammer
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlgroff View Post
Try going to Manage Apps and clearing the defaults of the 4.2 launcher.

That option is greyed out. It says no defaults set.

manuski
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Got the same thing as "donilluminati"with root. I setup a slot and restored it with my stock ROM, wiped everything as system, flashed, rebooted but with no ota just superuser. Then i downloaded the ota keeper and had no option to restore. I did update the super user. Binaries don't update. When i update binaries go through but when it tries to gain root access i get"fail". Should i redo it? Probably should of tried myself anyway right?. Thanks

mattlgroff
Old
Thanks Meter 2370

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuski View Post
Got the same thing as "donilluminati"with root. I setup a slot and restored it with my stock ROM, wiped everything as system, flashed, rebooted but with no ota just superuser. Then i downloaded the ota keeper and had no option to restore. I did update the super user. Binaries don't update. When i update binaries go through but when it tries to gain root access i get"fail". Should i redo it? Probably should of tried myself anyway right?. Thanks

I will be personally testing once Atrix HD gets the soak test and I give my feedback. Will try other things then.

The Following User Says Thank You to mattlgroff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evandro.oliveira
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Have any prediction to release a version for the international xt925?
I tested today starting from JB leak orange.FR but not in the works right on XT925.

mattlgroff
Old
Thanks Meter 2370

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by evandro.oliveira View Post
Have any prediction to release a version for the international xt925?
I tested today starting from JB leak orange.FR but not in the works right on XT925.
Add me on Google Talk and we can try to make it working.
mattlgroff@gmail.com

Ban-Hammer
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuski View Post

Did you remember to update binaries before backing up? SU needs to be allowed before it can update. Or you can try matts utility?