This ROM is a combination of all Super ROMs Available
Paranoid + AOKP+ Cyanogen = SCHIZOID
SCHIZOID is based on AOSP+CM source codes, stock kernel, and has all
the stability of CM, the ROM control of AOKP, and the UI customization of PA..
- FULLY compiled from source with custom kernel.
Color-splash for nav-bar and apps!
Backup and Restore of PA settings
AOKP ROM Control
Latest Android gesture (swype-like) keyboard
LMT Pie Control Launcher in Settings
Current with CM10 repo
Contains all features of CM10 and PA 2.55 and some of AOKP
Why Choose When You Can Have It All-In-One !!
INSTRUCTIONS TO FLASH
- - Make A Backup
- First time users only: If you're currently running a non-CM10 ROM, do a full wipe (factory reset & system)
- Wipe cache and dalvik
- Flash ROM And Gapps
- Everything works including camera, gyroscope, sound, accelerometer, battery stats, etc.!
- You should expect conflicts between the various ROM controls, especially the UI controls between AOKP and PA.
- For first time users after bootup:
Settings > System > Navigation Bar >Tablet UI soft buttons, check
Settings > Rom Control > General UI > Show Menu UI Overflow (otherwise there is no way to enable MTP, open browser settings, wifi settings, etc)
Settings > Storage> Menu (three-buttons at top right)-> USB Computer Connection > Media device (check MTP)to make sure your TP usb charges properly. I had to go into portrait to see the three buttons. It should already be checked
- To get softkey buttons in navbar, go to Settings->System->Navigation bar->Tablet UI soft buttons (check)
- AOKP tablet UI setting overrides PA's.
- To set phablet or phone mode, first uncheck AOKP's setting:
Settings->ROM Control->General UI->Force Tablet UI
Launch option at Settings->Paranoid Settings, pick your UI
Use the Pie Launcher in phone mode
- PA UI reboots may shutdown or hang. Just reboot, i.e. hold power key to restart if shutdown, power and menu keys if hung.
- tbob's WebOS Switcher app works.Updated WebCM10 for Schizoid 01/12/13 but you will have to reconfigure the systemui.apk each time you change modes.
- LMT Pie Control in settings allows PA 2.99-like pie launcher (with permission noname81)
- Using the Touchstone charger is funky. If you have problems with the tablet not charging, go to Settings > Storage > Menu (three-buttons at top right)-> USB Computer Connection > Media device (MTP), disable MTP, enable camera mode, then re-enable MTP. This also works with usb charging problems.
- If you don't want my SCHIZOID bootanimation, get AFAinHD's Beautiful Boot! here..
- Complete guide to ParanoidAndroid Preferences
- Guide to AOKP ROMControl
- Pie Control Tutorial
- Tell me!
Roll Your Own ROM
SCHIZOID Build Instructions
SCHIZOID 06MAR: Latest Build Link
FOR TESTING ONLY!!! If you want the overclocked kernel, Read this post first. Download and flash the OC'd kernel from there
- CM, PAC, AOKP and PA Team Members
- -SGA- for lots of encouragement and help
- tbob for his work in fixing the ParanoidPreferences application
- nicsptl for his work in porting camera
and power fixes
- jcsullins for his continuing support to us troglodytes
- Dorregaryfor his work on improving the device capabilities
- noname81 for his LMT Pie Launcher
- mateorod who has been my mentor.
-> 19MAR2013 - Kernel recompiled with up to 2157MHz overclocking frequencies, and more efficient SHA1 encryption algorithms to reduce boot time. - Merge upstream -> 06MAR2013 - Recompiled with jcsullins wifi and standby power fixes - Merge upstream -> 04MAR2013 - Fixed PA modes -> 18FEB2013 - add line to build.prop to enable MTP on boot - update skz power_profile.xml with some of Dorregary's parameters - add Dorregary's sensor mod's to forked tenderloin device source - apply Dorregary's sensor mod to stock kernel -> 11FEB2013 - hide LMT Pie Control in drawer to prevent inadvertent uninstall - apply urandom entropy mod to stock kernel -> 09FEB2013 - provide LMT Pie Control in Settings -> 07FEB2013 - Include LMT1.9 as pre-installed pie control - Change default images to skz - Merge upstream -> 01FEB2013 - Fixed battery statistics display in Settings->Battery - Merge upstream -> 22JAN2013 - Fixed ParanoidPreferences and Performance Control applications. - Merge upstream. -> 12Jan2013 Revisions to paranoid preferences to stop systemUI FC -> 10Jan2013 - Fully functional ROMControl package app - Added init.d script to create frequency table in /data/local - Power draw in standby fixed -> 09Jan2013 Modified ROMControl package fix setting of CPU frequencies -> 07Jan2013 Fully compiled code with working camera and Android gesture keyboard. -> 14Dec2012 Add link to ported camera ROM (Many thanks to nicsptl -> 13Dec2012 Faulty compiled ROM removed. Previous good port restored -> 12Dec2012 Fully compiled from sources. Merge with ParanoidAndroid. Miscellaneous bug fixes -> 10Dec2012: Add flashable custom bootanimation download -> 03Dec2012: Replace DeskClock.apk with working apk to stop FC's -> 02Dec2012: Initial upload