OP T-MobTim

3rd December 2012, 11:16 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 417

357 posts
Donate to Me
More
It's users like you that make it worth it for us. Thanks for your confidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_light_carrier

I am such a proud member of The Jedi. This is an amazing forum. Thanks everyone for your hard work.

The Following User Says Thank You to T-MobTim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th December 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #12  
Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 115

859 posts
Big time. Slappin the bass big time.
4th December 2012, 12:04 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

357 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sorry folks, since blowing out my back, the meds are kicking me pretty hard. Hit the wall shortly after eating last night, so I'll be doing some more updating this morning.
The Following User Says Thank You to T-MobTim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2012, 06:11 AM   |  #14  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Aurora
Thanks Meter: 20,819

8,499 posts
Donate to Me
More
Looking good man.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ptmr3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2012, 11:32 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 16

151 posts
More
Thumbs up
You guys have saved my posterior after my rooted stock installation committed suicide. Thanks for your excellent work!
5th December 2012, 12:50 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

357 posts
Donate to Me
More
Glad we could help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanJH

You guys have saved my posterior after my rooted stock installation committed suicide. Thanks for your excellent work!

6th December 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Why is my sound through my aux louder with jedi master 6 then with X5? Plus hotspot doesnt work with jedi master 6 but works woth X5 so im torn cause I want hotspot capabilites and have loud sound through my headphone jack...please help

6th December 2012, 04:04 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

357 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomanjoe

Why is my sound through my aux louder with jedi master 6 then with X5? Plus hotspot doesnt work with jedi master 6 but works woth X5 so im torn cause I want hotspot capabilites and have loud sound through my headphone jack...please help

Not sure about the sound, but you can always flash the volumemod.zip from the goody bag and see if that helps. As for the hotspot, what's the trouble you're having with it?
6th December 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #19  
Flag Cleveland, OH
Thanks Meter: 20

285 posts
More
Why are there so many versions of this ROM? I see a few in the Note 2 (T-Mobile) section and would like to try one but not sure which one to get... I'm coming from a long time using the Vibrant, which was a great phone, and I ran only Slim's stuff after trying 7 or 8 different ROMs... I'd like to use Jedi but not really sure which build I'd install. The phone is already rooted and ready to go. The main thing, and I know this is petty, that I am looking at is showing ONLY the battery percentage in text - no icon. I know its silly to ROM for just that but its what I like
6th December 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

357 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svavrek

Why are there so many versions of this ROM? I see a few in the Note 2 (T-Mobile) section and would like to try one but not sure which one to get... I'm coming from a long time using the Vibrant, which was a great phone, and I ran only Slim's stuff after trying 7 or 8 different ROMs... I'd like to use Jedi but not really sure which build I'd install. The phone is already rooted and ready to go. The main thing, and I know this is petty, that I am looking at is showing ONLY the battery percentage in text - no icon. I know its silly to ROM for just that but its what I like

There are two flavors -

Jedi Master (Based on T-Mo Stock Firmware) which has wi-fi calling enabled and working. It does not include multi-window. It does have the same tweaks and boosts that ALL Jedi ROMs have.

Jedi X (Based on AT&T LJ1 Firmware) which has multi-window enabled and working, but no wi-fi calling.

I'm not sure about what themes out there support your no battery graphic request, but I'm someone has one. Bear in mind that themes will need to be consistent with the 23-Toggle mod that is cooked in both flavors.

Happy flashing!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread