XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Jedi Academy, or (Most) Everyting You Need To Know About Jedi ROMs

Tip us?

T-MobTim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
It's users like you that make it worth it for us. Thanks for your confidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_light_carrier View Post
I am such a proud member of The Jedi. This is an amazing forum. Thanks everyone for your hard work.
Sent from my Jedi-powered Galaxy Note II using The Force

The Following User Says Thank You to T-MobTim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rob the plumber
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Big time. Slappin the bass big time.

T-MobTim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Sorry folks, since blowing out my back, the meds are kicking me pretty hard. Hit the wall shortly after eating last night, so I'll be doing some more updating this morning.

The Following User Says Thank You to T-MobTim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ptmr3
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 20433

DONATE TO ME
Looking good man.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ptmr3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AllanJH
Old
Thanks Meter 16
You guys have saved my posterior after my rooted stock installation committed suicide. Thanks for your excellent work!
< blog="Much Ado About Internets" twitter="@AllanJH" />
Galaxy Note II SGH-T889/Transformer Prime/HTC Amaze 4G/Galaxy Nexus/HTC Wildfire S

T-MobTim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Glad we could help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanJH View Post
You guys have saved my posterior after my rooted stock installation committed suicide. Thanks for your excellent work!

potatomanjoe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Why is my sound through my aux louder with jedi master 6 then with X5? Plus hotspot doesnt work with jedi master 6 but works woth X5 so im torn cause I want hotspot capabilites and have loud sound through my headphone jack...please help

T-MobTim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomanjoe View Post
Why is my sound through my aux louder with jedi master 6 then with X5? Plus hotspot doesnt work with jedi master 6 but works woth X5 so im torn cause I want hotspot capabilites and have loud sound through my headphone jack...please help

Not sure about the sound, but you can always flash the volumemod.zip from the goody bag and see if that helps. As for the hotspot, what's the trouble you're having with it?

svavrek
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Why are there so many versions of this ROM? I see a few in the Note 2 (T-Mobile) section and would like to try one but not sure which one to get... I'm coming from a long time using the Vibrant, which was a great phone, and I ran only Slim's stuff after trying 7 or 8 different ROMs... I'd like to use Jedi but not really sure which build I'd install. The phone is already rooted and ready to go. The main thing, and I know this is petty, that I am looking at is showing ONLY the battery percentage in text - no icon. I know its silly to ROM for just that but its what I like

T-MobTim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by svavrek View Post
Why are there so many versions of this ROM? I see a few in the Note 2 (T-Mobile) section and would like to try one but not sure which one to get... I'm coming from a long time using the Vibrant, which was a great phone, and I ran only Slim's stuff after trying 7 or 8 different ROMs... I'd like to use Jedi but not really sure which build I'd install. The phone is already rooted and ready to go. The main thing, and I know this is petty, that I am looking at is showing ONLY the battery percentage in text - no icon. I know its silly to ROM for just that but its what I like
There are two flavors -

Jedi Master (Based on T-Mo Stock Firmware) which has wi-fi calling enabled and working. It does not include multi-window. It does have the same tweaks and boosts that ALL Jedi ROMs have.

Jedi X (Based on AT&T LJ1 Firmware) which has multi-window enabled and working, but no wi-fi calling.

I'm not sure about what themes out there support your no battery graphic request, but I'm someone has one. Bear in mind that themes will need to be consistent with the 23-Toggle mod that is cooked in both flavors.

Happy flashing!