The philosophy of this work is based on the stock firmware, eliminate most of frills and bloatware, and inject minor adjustments to improve operability and battery life, without compromising neutrality, fluency or stability.
- Usually based on latest Sony stock firmware.
- Removed plenty of secundary applications, themes, customizations, services, unnecesary propietary libraries, bla bla bla...: Bloatware.
- Totally depersonalized.
- Ultra-Lite ROM: only about 265 MB, probably lightest stock firmware based rom available.
- Very, very, very clean after installation.
- 18 Toggles statusbar integrated with 3D icons and completeSpanish language.
- Reduced size onscreen navigation buttons.
- Screen wakeup with volume keys.
- Long press volume keys mod to skip songs.
- White Balance with preconfigured settings included.
- Installed and working latest Flash Player.
- 25 steps available in volume levels, and removed sound limit level.
- Clean circle battery % MOD.
- Lockscreen rotation enable/disable.
- "Close all" button integrated in Task Switcher.
- Call recording option enabled.
- Ads-filter included (and lastest AdAway app) to avoid some advertising, and save time, battery and data traffic.
- Complete list of APNs already integrated, install and running.
- Small tweaks and improvements added.
INSTALLATION WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
- Download ROM and copy to internal/SD memory.
- Install a JB kernel with Recovery (DooMKernel recommended).
- Reboot in Recovery and make a CWM FULL BACKUP first.
- Make wipe data / factory reset, and also wipe dalvik cache (advanced ---> Wipe Dalvik Cache).
- Install ROM and restart when prompted.
- After entering PIN, wait for a couple of minutes for settle.
- Recommended restart again before start working.
INSTALLATION WITH LOCKED BOOTLOADER
1. Flash any generic 7.0.A.1.303 ftf with Flashtool.
2. Root using Bin4ry's method.
3. Install CMW for locked bootloaders.
4. Download ROM and CWM & with Reboot fix, and copy them to internal/SD memory.
5. Enter Recovery and make a Full Backup first, do not reboot.
6. Make wipes [wipe data / factory reset, and also wipe dalvik cache (advanced ---> Wipe Dalvik Cache)], do not reboot.
7. Flash the ROM, do not reboot.
8. Flash the CMW Recovery for locked bootloaders, and reboot.
9. Now the phone will enter bootloop, and only the logo appears. To turn it off pressing power button and volume + about 15 seconds, until it vibrates 3 times and turns off.
10. Flash stock kernel .489 with Flashtool.
11. It should now boot normally, may restart at PIN enter point the first time, it is normal.
12. After entering the PIN, wait a couple of minutes to stabilize the system and finish autoconfigure everything.
13. Recommended restart again before start working normally.
- Added advanced volume control mod (thanks to peetr_)
- NFC permanent service removed (available in Apps Pack1d).
- Some minor changes.
- Added long press volume keys MOD to skip songs.
- Added "nav.bar.height" property for changing navigation bar size easily in build.prop, without any MOD (thanks to peetr_).
- ArtFilterCamera FC bug with small navbar landscape sizes solved, now any value is possible (thanks to glitschi667).
- Lockscreen rotation now disabled by default (maybe enabled changing build.prop "lockscreen.rot_override=1").
- Toggle 2G tool included (thanks to TheMasterBaron).
- Preloaded White Balance calibrated profile.
- Some apps and Flash Player updated, and latest AdAway now included.
- Some more cleaning and minor changes.
- Taskswitcher themed to black, with "Close all" button integrated (thanks to avetny).
- Dark themed apps Phone, Contacts and Conversations (thanks to steveboss).
- Removed the annoying "disabled mobile data" notification (thanks nicemblem).
- Some apps updated, and others from Xperia Z.
- Minimalists nav bar icons.
- Lockscreen rotation disabled by default.
- Unnecesary propietary libraries removed, and some other cleaning.
- Some minor adjustments.
- Baseband updated to v47 from latest firmware.
- Integrated MOD to convert to semitransparents system and nav bars (thanks to peetr_).
- Power button option to show/hide nav bar (thanks to peetr_).
- 3D icons on statusbar toggles (thanks to bingobingobingo).
- Art Filter Camera problem avoided (thanks to windmoon).
- White Balance now works always (thanks to peetr_), and I'll post my recommended values.
- Call recording option enabled (thanks to nicemblem).
- Apps updated to the day of the date.
- Probably, sound is louder.
- Minor adjustments.
- Disabled Home rotation by default (may change easily in build.prop).
- Integrated WhiteBalance calibration from Xperia ZL (many thanks to auras76).
- BE2 removed, not working.
- Minor adjustments.
- Battery circle MOD now in JB.
- Xperia T Home completely clean, with landscape mode (thanks to peetr_).
- Flash Player updated.
- Radio FM themed.
- Some more cleaning.
- Local release.
- Updated base to stock Sony JB firmware 9.1.A.0.492 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2).
- Updated baseband to v41.
- More cleaning service.
- MOD reboot options added in Power Menu (thanks to NuriJ).
- Some other details.
- Updated base to stock Sony JB firmware 9.1.A.0.489 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2).
- Deep cleaning and regular updates: more resources availables.
- 18 toggles statusbar integrated, (based on peetr_'s great great work).
- MOD on screen navigation buttons reduced size.
- MOD 25 steps available in volume levels, and raised sound limit level.
- MOD volume keys screen wakeup.
- MOD display timeout reduced in lockscreen.
- FM Radio app working without headset (thanks to peetr_).
- New Curiosity theme added.
- Even more cleaning.
- Apps and filters updated.
- New Sony JB launcher (thanks to ThilinaC).
- New Sony JB lockscreen (thanks to erorcun).
- New Sony JB keyboard (thanks to gregbradley).
- Clean circle battery MOD (thanks to auras76).
- FM Radio app working without headset (thanks to peetr_).
- More wallpapers added.
- Stock firmware based 7.0.A.3.223.
- Flash Player and other apps updated.
- Ads-filter updated.
- Sony original keyboard included too.
- Some tweak adjusted.
- More cleaning and tweaks revised.
- Some Apps updated and optimized.
- On screen navigation buttons reduced to 36x24 points.
- 14 Toggles statusbar integrated, with Spanish language (based on great work of Peetr_ and gregbradley).
- Mobile BRAVIAŽ Engine 2 integrated.
- Some Apps and Flash Player updated.
- Volume keys screen wakeup.
- Added Skyfall 007 theme.
- Some apps in /data to easy uninstall.
- Initial version, based on stock firmware LT30pi 7.0.A.3.195, not released.
Optional flashable zip Packs:
- Apps Pack1d (Some basics: Email, Caledar, Exchange, USBotg)
- Apps Pack2a (Pack1 + Widgets + Social Networks + dlna & TV conectivity + Themes)
- Apps Pack3a (All other apps included in original firmware, and not availabe in Play Store)
- Patch for enable/disable screen wakeup with volume keys.
CWM flashable zip Packs:
- Apps Pack1a (Sony keyboard, Exchange, Basics)
- Apps Pack2a (Pack1 + Widgets + Social Networks)
- Apps Pack3a (Pack1 + DLNA and TV Conectivity + Multimedia)
- Apps PackFull 1a (All apps from original firmware not included in ROM)
- gregbradley and TiMiN8R for instructions, his collection of downloads and many other things.
- peetr_ for the port of the 14 status notifaction toggle and Radio mod.
- DooMLoRD, lzyllp and gokhanmoral for their kernels.
- Bin4ry, Androxyde, tilal6991... for their tireless work.
No suele ir mal, por eso no has agradecido el trabajo?
Hi, I've edited your posts with a Google translation as per the rule below from the forum rules, you're allowed to use your native language but you must first translate to English (use Google translate if need be) and then place your native language below. This is a worldwide forum.
Originally Posted by XDA Rules
4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English use an online translator, You're free to include your original message in your own language below the English translation.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?