Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 44,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TW4.3][ML1] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom ✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭2/17/14

Tip us?

mikeman45
Old
(Last edited by mikeman45; 7th March 2014 at 02:34 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,158

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][TW4.3][ML1] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom ✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭2/17/14

I want to start this Off by saying thanks to dazednconfused for making this rom, allowing me to make it work and be available to the Verizon community. Dazed and all of Team Wicked have been GREAT and I appreciate everything they do. Thee original Rom is Sprint and can be found HERE Go check it out say thanks and tell him how great the rom is. Also screenshots of the Themes that will soon be available are in post #2 HERE

ScreenShots

Features
✭Based on old&slow stock 4.3 ML1 deodexed base With all the Wickedness of @dazednconfused Original Wicked Sensations
✭Features LeanKernel: Minimalistic Kernel by Imoseyon and added init.d support/boot animation/scripts
✭KNOX FREE - completely removed. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 4.3 FIRMWARE SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT KNOX BOOTLOADER.
✭Rom Control
✭Clock Mod
✭myHub Updater
✭Clock Mod
✭4 in 1 Reboot Menu
✭Themed Rom
✭1% Battery Mod
✭Lots of Custom Ringtones
✭Removed Increasing Ringtone
✭Xposed Framework
✭Themed Keyboards
✭Modded Wallpaper Chooser with 45 selections inside.
✭Native Sprint Hotspot Hack
✭Ads Blocked
✭Enabled Camera While in Call
✭Shutter Sound on/off option in Camera Settings
✭Wanam Xposed Module
✭Compass App
✭Stock Samsung and TW Features Fully Working
✭More that I'm probably forgetting.......

THANKS

dazednconfused - Huge thanks to you for this awesome rom and letting me share it with the Verizon community, the help, and support you gave me and everyone and anyone who needs it. You are a great Dev, Themer, and all around great guy.
kennyglas123-Huge thanks to you for getting me started with The Peoples Rom and for being an awesome Mod who keeps us in check.
rompnit - Huge thanks to you man for all of your help with the mods and everything you do for the community. Your simply amazing!!!!
Imoseyon - For you awesome kernels and allowing me to use it in this rom. Its Lean and Mean and makes my GS3 a kick a$$ machine. His thread can be found here - http://rootzwiki.com/topic/31329-ker...listic-kernel/
microsmile_-Big Thanks for the MyHub app. Because of this app we are able to keep all themes and extras in one place where everyone can easily get what they want.
old&slow - For getting the 4.3 stock verizon rom to work without us bricking our sh*t, without you none of this would be possible.
Team Wicked - All of the members of team wicked. you are all a great bunch of guys to work with and thanks for being there for all of my stupid questions and helping me along the way.
Thebear j koss - For introducing me to the team, all of the themes you do, and for any help i ever need you are there. Thank you it is appreciated.
prdog1 & jlyle - For all that you done with 4.3 and the rest of the android community. Also thanks for helping me grow from a dillseed to a full blown dillweed
NeWCuLTKiNG - For being a good friend and being there from the beginning with me. Also for bringing MOAR over to verizon.
jimwick - For doing the debloating and contributing to the cause. Thank you so much for the donations (that 1TB portable hard drive is seving me very well)

INSTRUCTIONS

I Nor anyone from TEAM WICKED are responsible for what you do or happens to your phone. You except all risks that are involved with flashing this Rom or anything to your phone to make it one WICKED beast.

With this being a new version of android, there are a few necessary steps to take to insure smooth sailing when coming from 4.1.2... You must read this and then read it 2 more times.
I HAVE TESTED THIS WITH TWRP 2.6.3.0. MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR INTERNAL SDCARD. WHEN YOU FLASH 4.3 ROMS IT CREATES A NEW FILE STRUCTURE AND SOMETIMES YOUR OLD FILES MAY BE CORRUPTED.

1. Download the ML1 modem zip from **HERE** Thanks to invisiblek. Read what he has to say in that thread so you understand and hit the thanks button while your there for all the work he does for the communiy. transfer to your internal or external SD

2. Download Wicked Sensations to your PC and transfer to your internal or external SD

3. Backup your internal storage to your PC (One can never be TOO safe). Boot into recovery, and make a backup of your current setup there as well.

4. Wipe cache/dalvik/data/system

5.Locate where you transfered ML1 Modem, and install

6. Locate where you transfered Wicked Sensations, and install

---once installed, reboot system.

KEEP IN MIND THE FIRST BOOT WILL TAKE AWHILE. LONGEST I'VE SEEN ON ANY CLEAN INSTALL.

SYSTEMUI MAY CRASH UPON SETUP, JUST HIT OK AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

***To enable developer options in Settings, go to Settings/More/About Device and keep clicking the Build Number until it says it's unlocked.

myHUB Instructions: Open the myHUB app and it will prompt you to enter a username. Enter any name that you would like. Then click Settings and be sure to choose your recovery that you are using. If you don't do this it may fc after downloads and won't reboot and install. Also the MyHub mods were all made for sprint Wicked Sensatins and although most will work fine for the verizon version of the rom be prepaired with a backup just in case something goes wrong. THe full themes in myhub are for SPRINT only and all verizon compatible themes will be posted here.

CHANGELOG:

Version 0.5v0.5 - 2/17/2014
-updated Samsung Service
-Updated Google Maps
-Updated Dropbox
-Updated Hangouts
-Updated Google Now (Search)
-Updated Power Toggles
-Updated myHUB
-Updated SuperSu
-Updated Apex Launcher
-Fixed Calendar Menus
-Fixed Theming in framework
-Added themed Wicked Camera
-More Custom Ring Tones added!!!
-Debloated some

DOWNLOADS

OLDER VERSIONS

WICKED SENSATIONS v0.4Wicked Sensations 4.3 -------> **HERE** MD5766dcfd678269c4b404c8795162eef1d

Mirror - * * *http://cnexus.co/downloads/files/daz..._debloated.zip thanks to dazednconfused.

Mirror #2 - *** http://www.mediafire.com/?8bx0kyz5vwlmkxl thanks to bibpappags3
The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to mikeman45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikeman45
Old
(Last edited by mikeman45; 18th February 2014 at 05:56 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,158

DONATE TO ME
Questions And Answers

Question: Why do I not have data after flashing this rom?
Answer:
1. Be sure you flashed the ML1 modem.
2. If you did flash it go to Settings/More/About Device and make sure it says I535VRUCML1 in the Baseband version. If it says unknown or anything else, download the modem and flash again.

Question: Why is myHUB fc after trying to install a mod that I downloaded?
Answer: Be sure to go into myHUB settings and choose which recovery you are running.

Question: When I open up Xposed Framework, why does it say that the latest version of Xposed is currently not active?
Answer: Click that section that says that and click install. Once it says its done choose to reboot to activate.

Question: Why does Wanam Xposed not do anything?
Answer: It does a ton of stuff. You have to first activate Xposed framework stated in the above answer, then you have to click the Modules tab, and check Wanam Xposed.

Question: How do I get rid of the network speed in the top left side of the status bar?
Answer: Go into Settings/MyDevice/Wicked Rom Control and choose status bar settings. Show Network Speed (you may have to click it twice to turn off).

Question: How come nothing i change in Wicked Rom Control changes?
Answer: Sometimes a reboot is required and maybe I need to get a few small things working.

Question: Is there a stock theme for this Rom?
Answer: No, If you want a stock theme I would suggest flashing one of the other awesome stock roms available in the thread.

Question: Can I use mods from older versions of Wicked?
Answer: No!!!!!!!!

Question: Can I use mods from other roms on this rom?
Answer: I would suggest not to, but if you do, please have a backup ready and don't complain to me if it doesn't work.

Question: Are the themes from Wicked v5.0 compatible with this rom?
Answer: NO!!!!!!!!! Not until they are updated for this version. We will definitely let you know when they are ready. Team Wicked themers are hard at work as we speak!!

Question: Why am i getting a notification in recovery that I have lost root?
Answer: I am trying to figure out why some are seeing this. It doesn't happen to most, but some are seeing it. Please be patient as I look for a fix.

Question: Can I restore data after flashing this rom from a previous version?
Answer: NO!!!! Take the time to set up everything again and you will see a lot less issues. PLEASE!!!!!

Question: Can I restore my apps and system app/data from Titanium Backup from 4.1.2 Roms?
Answer: No I wouldn't. Take the time to setup everything fresh when coming from different versions of Android.

Question: How do I enable developer option in Settings?
Answer: go to Settings/More/About Device and keep clicking the Build Number until it says it's unlocked.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mikeman45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikeman45
Old
(Last edited by mikeman45; 31st August 2014 at 03:04 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,158

DONATE TO ME

eREDicateHERE
OPK HERE
Green Theme HERE
GURPLE HERE
UP IN SMOKE HERE

Pink Theme HERE
USA Theme HERE
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mikeman45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BadUsername
Old
Thanks Meter 740
Yes! Nice work Mike.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadUsername For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dazednconfused
Old
Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 20,334

DONATE TO ME
Awesomeness once again man. You've done a great job at putting this together. People are going to be loving you around here.

Wicked Sensations Rom
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dazednconfused For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

david_hume
Old
Thanks Meter 310
Thank you for the build! Gonna play with this later tonight after all of my classes.
PHONE: Verizon LG G3 (Rooted)

Retired:
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Google Nexus 7 (2013) by ASUS
Google Nexus 10 by Samsung
HTC Droid Incredible 2

KevinGee
Old
Thanks Meter 263

DONATE TO ME
The Following User Says Thank You to KevinGee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bbolton_98
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Awesome, dl now, will install in am, Thanks for everything.

Cruzin' tha Galaxy SIII
Viewsonic G Tablet - ROM Vegan Ginger
retired HTC 6800 Alltel (Verizon)
Thanks Dev's & All Who help make our devices (toys) so cool.

jdog94
Old
Thanks Meter 122
thanks alot mikeman......
i hope if people go to the question answer link the dont flash mk3 modem....lol...just saying

mikeman45
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,158

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog94 View Post
thanks alot mikeman......
i hope if people go to the question answer link the dont flash mk3 modem....lol...just saying
Good point. I will try to add Q&A to the 2nd post when I get a chance. I was kind of strapped for time and will not have much time with my pc over the next few days. But I sure hope people are not just flashing without reading the instructions first. Going from 4.1.2 to 4.3 is a big deal and everyone should be aware of the risks. If you do not know what you are doing read, read, read some more and then read it again to make sure. I soft bricked my phone and was able to get it going again but please please please read the instructions and know what build you are on. ML1 is for us Verizon users. MK3 is most certainly not. Ok sorry had to get that our there. Now enjoy the rom.

Sent from my Wicked GS3

The Following User Says Thank You to mikeman45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]