Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][AOKP][Kitkat 4.4.4][d2lte]

Tip us?

daimerion
Old
(Last edited by daimerion; 9th September 2014 at 09:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][AOKP][Kitkat 4.4.4][d2lte]

AOKP Kitkat

Info:

I am not a developer as of yet. I am not associated with AOKP and do not take credit for anything. These will be my own personal builds with cherry picks here and there if I see something interesting. I'm simply sharing because I want to. I will build and release as I see interesting things merged or that can be cherry picked. If you see something in the gerrit you want cherry picked let me know and i'll see about including it.

Installation:

• Back-up
  • Wipe data/cache
  • Wipe system
  • Flash Rom
  • Flash Gapps
  • Reboot

Changelog:

Updated - Built 8-31-14 Repo Sync 8-31-14 Boots take a Century -- You've been warned

Cherry Picks:

None This Time

Downloads:

ROM

GAPPS

Credit:
AOKP

Google

Appreciate what i'm doing?Buy Me A Beer!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daimerion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaguarpaw
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Niiiiiiiiiiice.. cant wait to see what this is about. thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaguarpaw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

razz1
Old
Thanks Meter 504
Thanks! Been waiting for this.

e30bimmer89
Old
(Last edited by e30bimmer89; 3rd February 2014 at 11:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Sweet! I literally just Odin'd my phone back to stock to do a super clean flash of a ROM and I see this. Guess this is gonna be my first one of many flashes this time around...

*edit*
Running smooth as silk with no hiccups yet. Might have found my daily driver for a while. And that's hard for me to do because I'm a flash addict. I do have a question though, will BMS play nicely with this ROM? If not, what will?
Verizon SIII - SlimKat 4.4.2 v3 Stable
Verizon Note 3 - Eclipse 4.4

daimerion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bimmer89 View Post
Sweet! I literally just Odin'd my phone back to stock to do a super clean flash of a ROM and I see this. Guess this is gonna be my first one of many flashes this time around...

*edit*
Running smooth as silk with no hiccups yet. Might have found my daily driver for a while. And that's hard for me to do because I'm a flash addict. I do have a question though, will BMS play nicely with this ROM? If not, what will?
Should be fine as long as BMS has a version for 4.4.2. Try it out and report back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

e30bimmer89
Old
(Last edited by e30bimmer89; 4th February 2014 at 03:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimerion View Post
Should be fine as long as BMS has a version for 4.4.2. Try it out and report back.

Decided to go ahead and give it a try, it installs fine, but gives constant reboots. The ROM has ran flawless ALL day up until then, so I'm guessing it was that. I was really hoping it played nice because I love the battery life that it gives. Looks like I'm on the hunt for a stable kernel.

daimerion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bimmer89 View Post
Decided to go ahead and give it a try, it installs fine, but gives constant reboots. The ROM has ran flawless ALL day up until then, so I'm guessing it was that. I was really hoping it played nice because I love the battery life that it gives. Looks like I'm on the hunt for a stable kernel.
Did you wipe dalvik/cache after flashing? Is the the kernel overclocked? If so try turning the clock down a few steps.

griz.droidx
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Agreed. You should always wipe dalvik before you flash a different kernel. Any of the KitKat kernels should be fine. I'm on ktoonz but have used dkp and BMS in the past with no issues. Not on this rom but it shouldn't matter.

Sent from my bad ass small block. SGS3 pimped way out thanks to. All the deva and the community. Many thanks to everyone who's made it possible for me to have the coolest phone in my area! For real
Thanks to all dev's and the community for making my toy's/tool's "So Damn Cool"

e30bimmer89
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Yes, I always wipe before flashing a kernel. It was overclocked, and I did turn it down, I might try again tonight. Might give Ktoonz a try also.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

TenderloinShadow
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Any way you can give us a quick idea of what things you cherry picked. I don't see anything in the OP about it. Sorry if I missed something, just curious what this has over the official AOKP nightlies?

Tags
4.4.4, aokp, d2lte, d2vzw, daimerion