5,600,664 Members 37,149 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][d2lte] PAC-man AIO [AOSP]

Tip us?

ruvort
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA+AOKP+CM10.1~ (PIE Update) (2/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd5500 View Post
Anyone getting a loud "BEEP' after you hang up a call? I know someone posted that, but not sure it was this ROM/thread.
Isn't that just the hangup sound..?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk HD

kmoore11
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvort View Post
Isn't that just the hangup sound..?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk HD
Could be... I think I remember being surprised how loud it was, but just brushed it off at the time. It seemed like it was played out of the speaker instead of the earpiece or something like that. Haven't been on the phone much since flashing, but I'll listen more carefully next time

Gatanater
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA+AOKP+CM10.1~ (PIE Update) (2/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoore11 View Post
Could be... I think I remember being surprised how loud it was, but just brushed it off at the time. It seemed like it was played out of the speaker instead of the earpiece or something like that. Haven't been on the phone much since flashing, but I'll listen more carefully next time
It is quite loud but I believe it is the hangup sound. It almost seems as if it plays out of the rear speakers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Current ROM: CM10.1 Unofficial by Mastamoom
Current Kernel: Lean Kernel
13 Year Old developer!

jonnyboiii
Old
Thanks Meter 18

If I'm coming from the Feb 9th build (based on 4.2.1) do I need to wipe data or just the caches before flashing?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

x86cpu
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I'm having a weird problem sometimes. If I press the home button I get the task manager instead of going home. A reboot fixes it, but it's semi annoying. Any reason or fix for that, other than a reboot?

Once (so far) when I pressed Menu, Google Now came up.....couldn't stop it. A reboot fixed that as well, hasn't happened again.

Thanks for the ROM!

KevinGee
Old
Thanks Meter 257

DONATE TO ME

Can you add photo sphere in the next update?

Sent from my phone

drecu
Old
(Last edited by drecu; 20th February 2013 at 12:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13

Same thing happening here

[QUOTE=x86cpu;38213262]I'm having a weird problem sometimes. If I press the home button I get the task manager instead of going home. A reboot fixes it, but it's semi annoying. Any reason or fix for that, other than a reboot?

Once (so far) when I pressed Menu, Google Now came up.....couldn't stop it. A reboot fixed that as well, hasn't happened again.

Thanks for the ROM![/QUOTE

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5515

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by x86cpu View Post
I'm having a weird problem sometimes. If I press the home button I get the task manager instead of going home. A reboot fixes it, but it's semi annoying. Any reason or fix for that, other than a reboot?

Thanks for the ROM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drecu View Post
Same thing happening here

Quote:
Originally Posted by x86cpu View Post

Thanks for the ROM!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
Hmm...what are your settings in System --> hardware keys?
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5515

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboiii View Post
If I'm coming from the Feb 9th build (based on 4.2.1) do I need to wipe data or just the caches before flashing?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Just the caches is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGee View Post
Can you add photo sphere in the next update?

Sent from my phone
Photosphere is only supported on Nexus devices..that's why gapps will only install the photosphere on nexus phones and tablets. The CM10.1 camera is included in this ROM.
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

x86cpu
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by klin1344 View Post
Hmm...what are your settings in System --> hardware keys?
Hmm...don't seem to have that. I'm on 2/9 build, went to 2/15, still have the problem, wanted to be able to disable pie, so went back. Both versions had that issue though.