5,598,779 Members 34,233 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Tip us?
 
truth77
Old
#2091  
truth77's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1149
Posts: 1,512
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ft Lauderdale

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Wait who said im not making a 4.2.2 version of blackout and diaphanes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
GALAXY NOTE II WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
WarlockLord
Old
#2092  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 632
Posts: 860
Join Date: Mar 2006
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Does a 4.2.2 touchwiz leak exist?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
 
borijess
Old
#2093  
borijess's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 785
Posts: 5,330
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth77 View Post
Wait who said im not making a 4.2.2 version of blackout and diaphanes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
I hope I am wrong.

Sent from the TermiNOTEr 2!
The Following User Says Thank You to borijess For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
truth77
Old
#2094  
truth77's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1149
Posts: 1,512
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ft Lauderdale

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlockLord View Post
Does a 4.2.2 touchwiz leak exist?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Who says it will be touchwiz lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
GALAXY NOTE II WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!
The Following User Says Thank You to truth77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bajanman
Old
#2095  
Bajanman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3823
Posts: 4,686
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles Ca.

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth77 View Post
Who says it will be touchwiz lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.


[How To][Guide] Att Apn List

 
rockinandroid
Old
#2096  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 551
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Wondering if it is possible to install theme from rc3 over this rc4 update. Love rom but liked theme from rc3. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
 
gman4nj
Old
#2097  
gman4nj's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 55
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinandroid View Post
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Wondering if it is possible to install theme from rc3 over this rc4 update. Love rom but liked theme from rc3. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Just reflash rc3. I never upgraded for that exact reason, but I did add some mods from diaphaines

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
matrice0056
Old
#2098  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Denver
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Any idea how to change the lock and unlock sounds? The methods I've tried don't seem to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
 
just_visiting
Old
#2099  
just_visiting's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 477
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrice0056 View Post
Any idea how to change the lock and unlock sounds? The methods I've tried don't seem to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
You have to rename your build.prop file.
 
matrice0056
Old
#2100  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Denver
Default Re: [Rom] [XXDLL1] JellyThunder "Blackout" RC4 [1/29/2013] *Google Wallet* Revamped

Thanks for the quick reply! Could you expand on that? Rename the .ogg file I want to use as that or am I missing the point?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes