Wiimote on Android 4.2
I think I have found a way to connect a wiimote to 4.2 devices like the Nexus 10, but I need some help. In the Bluetooth menu off 4.2 you are able to find the wiimote and then it asks you for the PIN. Now here lies the problem: What is the PIN for the wiimote? Well I know a way to solve the PIN but I am not skilled enough to actually solve it. Allow me to elaborate below
1. Download the App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...toothmacfinder
it will allow to find the wiimotes MAC address. Mine is: 00:19:1D:C2:25:CF yours will be different.
THIS IS WHERE I NEED HELP! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ACTUALLY CALCULATE THE PIN! I AM NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE IN C AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE OUTPUT OF THE CODE WILL BE!
2. Use this method to calculate the PIN of your Wiimote:
Lets assume my Wiimote is being used and has the bluetooth address "00:19:1D:C2:25:CF
". If you want the PIN for bluetooth pairing in a simple string, do the following(This is 'C' code):
pin = 0x00
pin = 0x19
pin = 0x1D
pin = 0xC2
pin = 0x25
pin = 0xCF
Now "pin" contains your bluetooth pin that should be used for pairing your devices.
I HAVE NOT MADE IT TO THIS STAGE YET AND WOULD LIKE TO TEST IT!
3. Press the the red 'sync' button on the back of the Wiimote and then search for devices on your android device. When the Wiimote shows up, tap on it and enter the PIN you received from the 'C' code earlier.
I only assume that this would connect the Wiimote as an ambient bluetooth device.
4. Now install Wiimote Controller App (THIS IS JUST FOR THE WIIMOTE IME SO THAT THE INPUTS ARE RECOGNIZED BY EMULATORS AND OTHER APPS)
5. Now you can use the Wiimote as you did before on your pre-4.2 devices
***NOTE: THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK! AS STATED EARLIER I NEED HELP DECIPHERING THE WIIMOTE'S PIN!