here are the steps
the driver files are included on the phone internal card called pcdrivers.zip. you can connect the usb mount the internal usb storage and copy the file to your pc. if you face any problems you can download the file from here
1. Enable USB Debugging - Under SETTINGS - DEVELOPER OPTIONS
2. Install the drivers for the phone - copy drivers from your phone internal card or download from here
3. download "Android Root Unlock" from sourceforge.net and extract it to a folder on your harddisk
4. navigate to the above folder and run the batch file ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat
the batch file will reboot your phone a couple of times and will wait with a message "Press Any Key to continue"
IMP NOTE : if you pc is saying "PRESS ANY KEY" note if your phone is on or rebooting....
if it is Rebooting, wait for it to start before pressing a key
5. After a couple of boots the phone will be rooted
6. verify that the Root is complete by observing a "Superuser" shortcut in the application list