CyanogenMod (MiniCM) is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
MiniCM is based on the Cyanogenmod Project and Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod and MiniCM does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for Jellybean or MiniCM10 is available in the PecanCM Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
This is a team work by Ron G, Antdking , venkat kamesh , osamabinary and me
- If you want to use this rom as base, for another rom, ask PecanCM Team permissions!
- If you like this rom, click thanks button, no need to get Offtopic in this thread
- Respect the moderator who cleans the thread from spammer, and all other people
Mini Gapps : http://d-h.st/7zV [ Preffered ]
First time installing CyanogenMod 10 to your Opimus Me P350, or coming from another ROM:
1. Root the Phone and Install CWM Recovery 5 or 6
2. Download the latest rom from the thread
3. Hold down VOL DOWN + HOME + POWER keys to enter recovery
4. Perform a Nandroid backup of your current ROM.[Optional]
5. MAKE FULL WIPE : format system,boot,dalivk,cache,data [Important to Avoid new bugs]
6. FLASH ROM ZIP
7. Flash GAPPS [ Optional ]
7. Install LINK2SD , select ext3 and reboot. [Optional]
8. Open Link2SD: Select AutoLink from Preferences. [Optional]
9. ENJOY CM10
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10:
Copy CM10 ZIP to your internal SDCard
1. Boot into Recovery
2. wipe cache and dalvik cache
3. Flash CM10 zip (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically)
- Don't change CPU freq over 768 mhz
- PERFORMANCE: Memory Management: zRAm: 28%, KSM: enable
- ABOUT PHONE: CM Stats, Enable reporting: off
Not Working or Partially Working:
- Touch Screen
- Baseband (GSM/phone/messages/GPRS/EDGE/3G)
- SD Card
- Working HW acceleration
- Stock Gallery
- Video Playback
- Gralloc and Copybit
- JB keyboard
- Usb Mass Storage
- FM Radio - use Spirit FM app
- Data limit, IPv4, IPv6
- Network search
- Buttons backlight
- Bluetooth Tethering
- Youtube LQ/MQ
- Deep sleep
- Animations Full Works
- Google play
- Live wallpapers
- USB/Wifi Tethering - with 3rd party apps
- Color Banding free
- Sensors [Will be Fixed]
- Removed wallpapers, Live wallpapers and Some ringtones
- removed Bootanimation
- removed ROM manager (can be downloaded from the play store)
- removed few LatinIME dictionaries (da, hr, iw, ka)
- no languages other then english (Use this app for languages )
How to report bugs:
- Native Usb Tethering - use an external app
- Panorama - It Captures But it is Blank Image
To be clear, posts without detailed instructions on how to reproduce a problem and without attached logs will be ignored.
Always provide android (adb logcat) and kernel logs (adb shell dmesg).
If it's a RIL problem we would need a radio log (adb logcat -b radio), too.
If anyone is bored, knows Java & Android, and wants to help on this project, I take patches!
Credits & gratitude:
If you like my work and want to give a small amount of money for me to buy a energy drink, please click the "Donate to me" button under my username. Otherwise I would be grateful if you can click the "Thanks" button on the bottom right of this post. Thanks
- Thanks to CyanogenMod Team for everything
- Thanks to codeaurora forum for kernel patches
- MiniCM Team for this source
- Thanks to lgics for patches
- Thanks to antdking for rebasing or updating device tree to jb, Gralloc, 3D and most fixes in kernel camera and other help
- Thanks to Ron G for main base, all jb kernel, ics bugs fix , jb bug fixes everything
- Thanks to Osamabinary for Fixing Reboot bug