Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,865 Members 49,764 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 26 is Now Live!!

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 26 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/27/14][Aroma][MJ9] ☜★

Tip us?

JeffR714
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly'Beans' - Build 10 [02/21/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4

Once again this rom doesn't disappoint. I've wanted to try other roms but just won't! Why screw around with a great job.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Rooted)
Google Nexus 7 (2013) (Rooted)

v2.2v
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Default Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly'Beans' - Build 10 [02/21/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR714 View Post
Once again this rom doesn't disappoint. I've wanted to try other roms but just won't! Why screw around with a great job.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Exact same boat...I start to download other roms to try them out...but then I'm like... naaaah, nevermind.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

KGBxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 105

Starnge. This is the only rom that doesnt play nice with one of my chargers. The light is on and it says that its charging but doesn't. Weird stuff. Since beans 8 or 9 been like that and now 10.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I like beer and so should you.
8"

DaRkL3AD3R
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
Exact same boat...I start to download other roms to try them out...but then I'm like... naaaah, nevermind.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Yep I can say the same lol it's just too perfect. Everything about it just works better. Especially camera, I cannot give up TW ROM's for the camera. It just works so much better than AOSP ROM's.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
Cyanogen Mod 11 Nightlies

pool_shark
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkL3AD3R View Post
Yep I can say the same lol it's just too perfect. Everything about it just works better. Especially camera, I cannot give up TW ROM's for the camera. It just works so much better than AOSP ROM's.
I like this ROM too, but I get bored easily. The camera on rootbox was very blurry while I recorded video, but carbon was very clear. Plus I love the theme engines and kill app button in the aosp ROMS.

Of course I come back to Beans and/or other TW ROMs when I start to miss multi view and s pen.

sleevasteve
Old
Thanks Meter 286

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
I like this ROM too, but I get bored easily. The camera on rootbox was very blurry while I recorded video, but carbon was very clear. Plus I love the theme engines and kill app button in the aosp ROMS.

Of course I come back to Beans and/or other TW ROMs when I start to miss multi view and s pen.
Try out LMT launcher, you can assign any of the Bruins to kill current app, or even kill current+all running apps.

Sent from my Inverted Note 2 TweakedVzwRemix @ 240 DPI

qman66
Old
Thanks Meter 37
what ever happened to the crt animation that was going to be implemented?
Running rooted Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon
The Following User Says Thank You to qman66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ibkevin
Old
Thanks Meter 316

A few posts back there was a link posted in reference to people getting stuck in roaming & losing their IME & if u followed the link it took u to some very informative info on the subject of backing up your IME, I would like to do this as a safety precaution but because the thread is for the S3 & not the note 2, I'm a bit hesitant. I'm wondering if anyone has tried steps A & B on a Note 2 and had success with the backup???

zeroxg4
Old
Thanks Meter 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleevasteve View Post
Try out LMT launcher, you can assign any of the Bruins to kill current app, or even kill current+all running apps.

Sent from my Inverted Note 2 TweakedVzwRemix @ 240 DPI
What did you use to change your dpi? Or did you just edit the build.prop

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Ibkevin
Old
Thanks Meter 316

I installed the 720 YouTube in aroma when I installed build 10 however the stock app just got an update with some pretty cool features, can I just delete the YouTube I have and install the stock or do I need to re flash?