FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Team Kernelizers][How To][SPR][TK MOD 1.0.4]KT747 Kernel Tweaks-Updated 5-14-13

3,369 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,330

By galaxys3man30, Senior Member on 6th December 2012, 03:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th December 2012, 05:31 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag tallahassee,fl

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86

Great work Galaxyman. Thanks for the great words! If I see anything i can further suggest ill be sure to chime in.

Paranoid Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk 2

Thank you sir thank you for all ur hard work

jelly bombed SGS3 jelly bomber 4 life

6th December 2012, 06:17 PM |#12  
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Thanks galaxy man! Giving this a go...1 question...can I apply the freecharlesmanson I/o scheduler tweaks with mw86 gov settings? Should I just pick one set of tweaks or can I mix it up? Hope I make sense.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Chinkybean For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 06:20 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag tallahassee,fl

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinkybean

Thanks galaxy man! Giving this a go...1 question...can I apply the freecharlesmanson I/o scheduler tweaks with mw86 gov settings? Should I just pick one set of tweaks or can I mix it up? Hope I make sense.

No you have too bud they can work together n yw n enjoy

The Following User Says Thank You to galaxys3man30 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 07:29 PM |#14  
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 55

More
I'm sorry still confused.... So it's okay to use free Charles Manson I/o scheduler tweaks with MW 86 gov settings?

6th December 2012, 07:38 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag tallahassee,fl

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinkybean

I'm sorry still confused.... So it's okay to use free Charles Manson I/o scheduler tweaks with MW 86 gov settings?

Yea its ok buddy lol

The Following User Says Thank You to galaxys3man30 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 07:41 PM |#16  
Flag Somewhere on Earth.
Thanks Meter: 867

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys3man30

Yea its ok buddy lol

Galaxy, Check Pm.. sent ya some stuff..
The Following User Says Thank You to milky1112 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 07:42 PM |#17  
Flag Afton
Thanks Meter: 3,100

More
To clarify i use the same io scheduler and tunings lol so ha ha guys

Glad this thread is hitting it off so well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 08:21 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
thanks a lot galaxy is there anyway to see if mp decision is disabled after doing these tweaks
6th December 2012, 08:26 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Awesome. Thanks for making this thread. Keeps me from having to scan thru like 5 others, haha.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandubbz

thanks a lot galaxy is there anyway to see if mp decision is disabled after doing these tweaks

Settings > Developer Options > Check "Show CPU usage" > at the top right, see if the process is running. If not, youre good
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazymook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 08:29 PM |#20  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Great work
Thanks galaxys3man30 for starting this thread, and thanks mw86 for giving me the link. I can attest to the fact that the setting work and stick. Ive been following the several threads prior to this one. Ive use the tunings while tinkering with them, til I based my own off them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fluk321 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 08:54 PM |#21  
Flag Afton
Thanks Meter: 3,100

More
Yeah kinda to clarify Ktweaker applies my settings for the governor and they are no longer being reset and i dont need romtoolbox set for that this time. So we only need romtoolbox to set governor tunable if they keep getting reset. After installing my rom recent fresh i had the reset issue in Ktweaker yes. So the romtoolbox additional setting worked to fix that but i happened to reset Android Tuner (same as system tuner) and romtoolbox too i cleared their data and too my surprise upon reboot Ktweaker is set right on boot. So i reset all my settings in android tuner and romtoolbox and still without romtoolbox setting governor tunables also, Ktweaker is now working proper for me. So for some if you have the issue before settling on using Ktweaker and romtoolbox to set the governor tunables at boot just try resetting your secondary tuning apps like romtoolbox and system tuner as perhaps a lingering option throws it off. As is now on mine those apps are set back up and Ktweaker is doing its job right no issues.

Your welcome fluk321, its no problem i figured id go to each of the two other threads and provide link here and link to and from the other two threads so people who visit this or any of the other two threads hopefully follow to here to. Cheers guys this community rocks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread