Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Team Kernelizers][How To][SPR][TK MOD 1.0.4]KT747 Kernel Tweaks-Updated 5-14-13

OP galaxys3man30

24th February 2013, 08:28 AM   |  #2321  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,742

8,462 posts
More
Re: [Team Kernelizers] {how to} Ktoonsnative governor and I/O tweaks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapersDeath

Anyone have anymore suggestions to make it stick? My post was buried a couple pages back and no one can seem to help me past the standard fixes in q&a...

Tried the settings restore method, lock frequency, restart, unlock and re lock, running a cleaner script provided in ktoon op, refreshed, refreshed my rom to. Freegs3

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

You tried having ktoomz and ROM toolbox side by side to lock settings ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 08:59 AM   |  #2322  
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 217

1,313 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

You tried having ktoomz and ROM toolbox side by side to lock settings ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. All they did is interfere with each other and give me a lot of lag when everything was exactly the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to ReapersDeath For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 09:11 AM   |  #2323  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,046

10,326 posts
More
Quote:

Anyone have anymore suggestions to make it stick? My post was buried a couple pages back and no one can seem to help me past the standard fixes in q&a...

Tried the settings restore method, lock frequency, restart, unlock and re lock, running a cleaner script provided in ktoon op, refreshed, refreshed my rom to. Freegs3

What I have to do on my buddies SGS3 is what I posted, but twice. In other words, I do what I outlined in my post. Then I Reboot, and do it all over again. It's the only way I've found that it will stick on his device.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
24th February 2013, 03:37 PM   |  #2324  
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,112

687 posts
Quote:

Post a picture of your init.d folder. Depending on the Rom there could be conflicting scripts.

The Following User Says Thank You to castle_bravo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 07:24 PM   |  #2325  
Piermont, NY
Thanks Meter: 198

279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdelozier

So has anyone here had any experience with this set of tweaks???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38262233

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

I installed this last night and my phone seems to be running great. I was still at 85% this morning after 4 hours off the charger and just over an hour of screen time, then I noticed that they released an updated version with specific versions depending on how much RAM your device has. I installed that and it reset my battery stats, so I will have to charge up and try again later.

I am running Task's latest 4.2.2 nightly and the most recent pegasusq/zen setup.

I am also using the init.d tweaks from this thread. The flashable zip makes things so much easier, but I have a request for a version that doesn't include all of the fun messages during the install process. This tweak takes longer to flash than my ROM, Kernel and Gapps combined! It's not that big of an issue, but I seem to be constantly flashing new ROM's these days and I get a little impatient.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pberge For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 07:26 PM   |  #2326  
Milford, CT
Thanks Meter: 343

844 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pberge

I installed this last night and my phone seems to be running great. I was still at 85% this morning after 4 hours off the charger and just over an hour of screen time, then I noticed that they released an updated version with specific versions depending on how much RAM your device has. I installed that and it reset my battery stats, so I will have to charge up and try again later.

I am running Task's latest 4.2.2 nightly and the most recent pegasusq/zen setup.

I am also using the init.d tweaks from this thread. The flashable zip makes things so much easier, but I have a request for a version that doesn't include all of the fun messages during the install process. This tweak takes longer to flash than my ROM, Kernel and Gapps combined! It's not that big of an issue, but I seem to be constantly flashing new ROM's these days and I get a little impatient.

Awesome pb! Still haven't had time to check it out yet!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 09:38 PM   |  #2327  
Flag Afton
Thanks Meter: 3,076

2,901 posts
More
We will be trying to compile a lot of the latest infos links and tweaks into the OPs. We will try to give some extta infos on all the tunables. More than likely I wont be able to include to much as a fee threads exist containing the descriptions and I cant take over someone elses material and repost it, the only option is to link and give credit. There are a few links describing the govs and schedulers in post 2.

For example not sure if this was one recently linked but here is a good one.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19846276

Last edited by mw86; 24th February 2013 at 09:40 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 10:02 PM   |  #2328  
Thanks Meter: 852

3,338 posts
Has anyone been using CrossBreeder with a 4.1.2 TouchWiz ROM and the newest Ktoonz TW kernel?
24th February 2013, 10:44 PM   |  #2329  
Flag Afton
Thanks Meter: 3,076

2,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clankfu

Has anyone been using CrossBreeder with a 4.1.2 TouchWiz ROM and the newest Ktoonz TW kernel?

No only tried on 4.1.1 and now on 4.2.2. He just made a new version today il be trying out. He has it using an even smaller memory footprint ram wise...
Just needs to be good acrross the board for even gingerbread users and he will.make it into an easy to install and use apk.

The Following User Says Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 10:48 PM   |  #2330  
Thanks Meter: 852

3,338 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86

No only tried on 4.1.1 and now on 4.2.2. He just made a new version today il be trying out. He has it using an even smaller memory footprint ram wise...
Just needs to be good acrross the board for even gingerbread users and he will.make it into an easy to install and use apk.

Got it. I guess I'll just do a nandroid and give it a shot.

The Following User Says Thank You to clankfu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread