View Poll Results: How do you feel about Apollo?
add it to /data/app 4 16.00%
don't add it 21 84.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] MIUI v4 3.1.25 | JB 4.1.2 | 1/25/2013

OP mirGantrophy

7th December 2012, 01:19 PM   |  #11  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 62

449 posts
More
I'm gonna keep a close eye on this. I need a stable working phone for work though. Nice to see miui is getting some love for the hoxl. Keep up the good work guys.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
7th December 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,427

2,080 posts
More
When MIUI updates today, im going to add in hardware mapping, 4.2 camera, 4.2 keyboard, try and fix back lights, and add a few apps in /system/app like Terminal Emulator and Titanium backup.. and rohan's kernel since it will be based on the 12/07/12 cm10 nightly, so it'll work with it

Sent from my HTC One X-
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mirGantrophy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #13  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 85

179 posts
More
I've been using my nexus 4 as my daily driver so my HTC one x will be on this ROM. Let me know if you need any help with anything!
7th December 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 237

652 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutelygrim

When MIUI updates today, im going to add in hardware mapping, 4.2 camera, 4.2 keyboard, try and fix back lights, and add a few apps in /system/app like Terminal Emulator and Titanium backup.. and rohan's kernel since it will be based on the 12/07/12 cm10 nightly, so it'll work with it

Sent from my HTC One X-

I'm really looking forward to the hardware mapping and the 4.2 camera and keyboard. I ignored the warning about 4.2 gapps not working right and installed them anyway. The keyboard and camera seem to be working fine. I'm having problems with the Play Store. I'm assuming it's my fault for using the wrong gapps.

I don't really care for pre-installed system apps, but it's your ROM. So, do what you want.

Other than the things listed in the OP, everything things seems to work smoothly. Good work!
7th December 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #15  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,427

2,080 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterm

I'm really looking forward to the hardware mapping and the 4.2 camera and keyboard. I ignored the warning about 4.2 gapps not working right and installed them anyway. The keyboard and camera seem to be working fine. I'm having problems with the Play Store. I'm assuming it's my fault for using the wrong gapps.

I don't really care for pre-installed system apps, but it's your ROM. So, do what you want.

Other than the things listed in the OP, everything things seems to work smoothly. Good work!

You can always uninstall them :\ right now the only system app is xda

Sent from my HTC One X-
The Following User Says Thank You to mirGantrophy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #16  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 1,043

852 posts
Donate to Me
More
I do believe that I have pin pointed the 4G and the backlight problem. Expect those to be fixed with the next release.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myrder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #17  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrder

I do believe that I have pin pointed the 4G and the backlight problem. Expect those to be fixed with the next release.

Thanks guys!! i will try tonight and report back any new bugs.
7th December 2012, 04:21 PM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oklahoma City

852 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringnutz

I'm gonna keep a close eye on this. I need a stable working phone for work though. Nice to see miui is getting some love for the hoxl. Keep up the good work guys.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

It's about as stable as cm10. Most of the bugs are either on cm10's end or MIUI's end. MIUI is working on releasing v5 to try and fix the bugs on MIUI's end.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundar_amn

Thanks guys!! i will try tonight and report back any new bugs.

Read post 3 on how to report them.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote:

I'm having problems with the Play Store. I'm assuming it's my fault for using the wrong gapps.

Could you flash another gapps and see if the play store works? I'm curious about this. Although, it could be user error.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myrder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 237

652 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrder

Could you flash another gapps and see if the play store works? I'm curious about this. Although, it could be user error.

It was indeed user error. I just got done wiping and starting over. Everything was fine the second time with 4.2 gapps. I'm not sure what I did wrong the first time. Next time I'll try it twice before posting anything. :P
7th December 2012, 05:10 PM   |  #20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oklahoma City

852 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It was indeed user error. I just got done wiping and starting over. Everything was fine the second time with 4.2 gapps. I'm not sure what I did wrong the first time. Next time I'll try it twice before posting anything. :P

No biggie, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem with it. I flashed 4.2 gapps yesterday before release and it worked fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to Myrder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
evita, htc one xl, miui v4, miui.us
Previous Thread Next Thread