Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 52,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Moderators!

Tip us?

PG101
Old
(Last edited by stamatis; 7th June 2013 at 10:01 AM.)
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate - OP
Thanks Meter 9633
Default The Moderators!

Hi all,

You must have noticed some changes in our moderation team and system. Rather than having moderators on various different devices, it was decided that al related devices should come under the same team.

And so, all Samsung Tab forum are now going to moderated by:
siberian tiger
stamatis
...Awesome...

I have the privilege to lead the above team of efficient and thorough forum moderators.

Now, RULES!

Dont worry, I am not going to write a bible of rules for you.

Well, just 4

1 - Please search before you post a new thread, a question, or a suggestion. Keep the dev forums clean

2 - Please be tolerant towards other members. Don't forget you were a newbie yourself.

3 - Please do not take matters in your hands. PM me or another mod with the link to the post and why you think it should be reported. Or, simply click the magic Triangle (Report button).

4 - And please, use ENGLISH

And last, not be any means the least... a little fun doesn't hurt anyone

Feel free to PM me at anytime with whatever you need or want or discuss or even a hello.

Cheers guys!
PG101
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mohsin1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nice...

i love the fact that you reminded everyone to use English...i was once searching for Jelly bean ROM...found it in Spanish...It took me 1 hour to translate it using Google...:good :

GadgetCheck
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5263
I will be the FSM keeping a close eye on this particular forum, so if you have anything that needs my attention then shoot me a PM!

www.checkrom.com
Where support gets refined as social networking
Founder and Developer of CheckROMô for Samsung Phone's

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 9th December 2012 at 04:47 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2629
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
Hi Mods,

Glad to see you here
We are here together for making this forum an enjoyed forum by & for all members.

Enjoy a good days here

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

MBX5T
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101 View Post
Hi all,

You must have noticed some changes in our moderation team and system. Rather than having moderators on various different devices, it was decided that al related devices should come under the same team.

And so, all Samsung Tab forum are now going to moderated by:
PeartFan40,
arrrghhh,
GadgetCheck,
siberian tiger and
kennethpenn

I have the privilege to lead the above team of efficient and thorough forum moderators.

Now, RULES!

Dont worry, I am not going to write a bible of rules for you.

Well, just 4

1 - Please search before you post a new thread, a question, or a suggestion. Keep the dev forums clean

2 - Please be tolerant towards other members. Don't forget you were a newbie yourself.

3 - Please do not take matters in your hands. PM me or another mod with the link to the post and why you think it should be reported. Or, simply click the magic Triangle (Report button).

4 - And please, use ENGLISH

And last, not be any means the least... a little fun doesn't hurt anyone

Feel free to PM me at anytime with whatever you need or want or discuss or even a hello.

Cheers guys!
PG101
Point 4 most important