23rd February 2013, 05:20 PM   |  #1151  
Flag Wittness Protection Program
Thanks Meter: 180

309 posts
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatak7

@enewman17: I always like to peer in this thread to see what's going on and I like seeing your willingness to share and help others. That's the spirit of XDA. Once your threads mature more and you continue the strong and excellent support that you provide here and even outside of your thread, I would be happy to nominate you for Recognized Contributor. While you don't have many threads, you are incredibly helpful and active in others. I don't think I've seen anyone more deserving of the nomination in a long time. You shouldn't have too much longer to wait either before I am allowed to forward a nomination, but I'll have to double check once I get to a computer and I'll let you know. Thank you again for your work, sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

+ 1
I second that motion!!!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParishM

what about themes from the play-store, i downloaded a few but can't
find how to choose them. play-store shows they're installed.

are play-store themes not compatible with this ROM ?

Check out Evewon's Themes for The Devils Reject Edition Rom,its work in progress and looks pretty good!
Last edited by tbird57; 23rd February 2013 at 05:08 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tbird57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 05:26 PM   |  #1152  
Temple, TX
Thanks Meter: 109

302 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm going way back to the early December build and a few mod flashes. I've just had nothing but wake locks with the newer versions. Even fresh flashes and doing nothing else and I would have wake locks. Must be my phone that has issues. Using the DR versions would give me 4-5% per hour discharge but the old version gives me 2-3% discharge per hour. Hope I can figure this devices problem out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
23rd February 2013, 06:00 PM   |  #1153  
Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Flag Blacksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 2,507

1,557 posts
Donate to Me
More
I figured I'd leave this here for anyone who wants it. This is the insecure kernel from the latest LL1 build with some minor improvements from the LK3 build. Flash in recovery and clear caches. The script I used is based on your "return to stock" script so it takes care of deleting and replacing modules from KT and IX kernels as well as some other things I added.to the script. Anyways feel free to flash or include however you want, it's safe and tested by me. Insecure/init.d support is included as always.
http://d-h.st/xHf

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stratatak7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:02 PM   |  #1154  
Flag Wittness Protection Program
Thanks Meter: 180

309 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleartx

I'm going way back to the early December build and a few mod flashes. I've just had nothing but wake locks with the newer versions. Even fresh flashes and doing nothing else and I would have wake locks. Must be my phone that has issues. Using the DR versions would give me 4-5% per hour discharge but the old version gives me 2-3% discharge per hour. Hope I can figure this devices problem out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'm getting about 3% on this latest version with 64% screen time.

Sent from my AT$T SGH-I747 from some place geographically unknown ?
Last edited by tbird57; 23rd February 2013 at 06:06 PM.
23rd February 2013, 06:47 PM   |  #1155  
Flag Valrico, FL
Thanks Meter: 555

1,309 posts
More
@enewman17: I always like to peer in this thread to see what's going on and I like seeing your willingness to share and help others. That's the spirit of XDA. Once your threads mature more and you continue the strong and excellent support that you provide here and even outside of your thread, I would be happy to nominate you for Recognized Contributor. While you don't have many threads, you are incredibly helpful and active in others. I don't think I've seen anyone more deserving of the nomination in a long time. You shouldn't have too much longer to wait either before I am allowed to forward a nomination, but I'll have to double check once I get to a computer and I'll let you know. Thank you again for your work, sir.

+1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rfb813 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 08:18 PM   |  #1156  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 18

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

That is weird. I've noticed it too. I'm going to look into it further. Has any one experienced it with other TW ROM's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

The issue is new to either v3 or v4. I didn't have it with v2, and I upgraded from that to v4, so I couldn't exactly say what is causing it. I haven't noticed it otherwise except for this ROM...perhaps the group messaging feature is messing with it?
23rd February 2013, 09:12 PM   |  #1157  
Flag Redlands
Thanks Meter: 42

257 posts
More
I'd just like to say really awesome rom, I was running loserrom1.7 before this. I thought id just end up going back to it but i changed my mind after using it for a while and I like it a lot. Really good and fast. Im not getting all the awesome battery life that other people are getting but thats normal to me. I tend t just have about the same amount of battery life with any rom I use. besides I run alot of backround apps so that obviously has something to do with it. Anyways great rom:thumbup:

24th February 2013, 12:31 AM   |  #1158  
Thanks Meter: 142

1,731 posts
No reboots since I uninstalled swiftkey 4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
24th February 2013, 01:00 AM   |  #1159  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 6,281

2,649 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm

No reboots since I uninstalled swiftkey 4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Interesting... I have the new swiftkey update that enabled flow, and everything is ok.
24th February 2013, 01:23 AM   |  #1160  
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Meter: 47

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

BTW I charged my phone before I went to bed and unplugged it, and then let it sit all night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

I used my screen a bit more throughout the day and I'm getting the same kind of results. This is an outstanding ROM. I couldn't be happier. Great job!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-23-19-58-13.png
Views:	396
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1755714  
Last edited by HeadShotz; 24th February 2013 at 01:39 AM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadShotz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread