FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject v7 {3-20-2013}

24th February 2013, 05:07 AM |#1161  
harlenm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

Interesting... I have the new swiftkey update that enabled flow, and everything is ok.

35 hours and counting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
 
 
24th February 2013, 06:28 AM |#1162  
Axis_Drummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Just flashed your mods for Deodexed Stock JB TW.. You are the man. :thumbup::thumbup:

I'll be trying this ROM out soon as well :beer: Thank you.

Sent from yours truly..
ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman
24th February 2013, 11:34 AM |#1163  
CYRAXDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
So just going back over the OP stuff and was wondering what is NFC Screen-Off / Lock screen what would that really do?

And if I want to go back to stander themed email I would flash this mod in the OPs mod ops d2tt_I747_E-mail_Gmail_light.zip
Last edited by CYRAXDroid; 24th February 2013 at 11:52 AM.
24th February 2013, 01:54 PM |#1164  
enewman17's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 7,205
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

So just going back over the OP stuff and was wondering what is NFC Screen-Off / Lock screen what would that really do?

And if I want to go back to stander themed email I would flash this mod in the OPs mod ops d2tt_I747_E-mail_Gmail_light.zip

Yes if you want the standard white e-mail and gmail, flash that package.


The NFC screen off, should allow you to scan NFC tag without the phone's screen being on, The lock Screen should allow the tag scanning at the lockscreen but the screen needs to be on. Usually the phone screen has to be on and unlocked
The Following User Says Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:30 PM |#1165  
CYRAXDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

Yes if you want the standard white e-mail and gmail, flash that package.


The NFC screen off, should allow you to scan NFC tag without the phone's screen being on, The lock Screen should allow the tag scanning at the lockscreen but the screen needs to be on. Usually the phone screen has to be on and unlocked

Dude your awesome.. Thanks for answering our questions.

Is there any way to display the date on the status bar like next to clock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 02:44 PM |#1166  
enewman17's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 7,205
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

Dude your awesome.. Thanks for answering our questions.

Is there any way to display the date on the status bar like next to clock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

I'm sure there is a way... I don't know if I'm going to mess with it or not.

Heads up, on the White E-mail Gmail..... I'm going to post a new version for v5 because it replaces the feature.xml and you'll loose features with the old package.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 03:36 PM |#1167  
harlenm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Still no reboots since swiftkey removal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 05:53 PM |#1168  
tbird57's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wittness Protection Program
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm

Still no reboots since swiftkey removal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Glad you found your problem and it's working out now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 06:34 PM |#1169  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
This is the most stable rom I've ever run! I get 19 hours a day with battery life which is amazing. this is also the longest I've ever been on 1 ROM. Lol Keep up the great work man! :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 06:40 PM |#1170  
jeanluc1701@hotmail.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Cool Addons mod
Question, if I install the NOTE2 gallery, I had to backup all pictures. You wrote all images on the gallery will be deleted.

Can you confirm please..

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes