XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject v7 {3-20-2013}

Tip us?

pinoymutt
Old
Thanks Meter 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptosXLayer2 View Post
Only place I've seen the AT&T text is on the bottom of the notification shade when you pull it down from the notification bar.... it doesn't show up on the top left of the notification bar or in the upper left area of the notification shade either, on mine at least
It's actually intermittent -- seems to appear and disappear with no real rhyme or reason.

Phone: Nexus 5 (D820) on AT&T
ROM: Xposed Rooted KTU84P (4.4.4)
Kernel: ElementalX-N5-v1.05

Tablet: Galaxy Note 8 (N5110)
ROM: CivZ-FLEXNOTE-8.0_Rev2.1 (4.4.2)
Kernel: CivZ SphereKat

Backup Tablet: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3113)
ROM: AOKP KITKAT 2014-05-24 (4.4.2)
Kernel: AGNi pureCM v4.0

Let folks know if their posts provided useful information or assistance by clicking the "Thanks" button

crossover37
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Thanks for your work on this!

Does this rom have the annoying side of the screen scroll zoom when in the browser??

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6,215

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinji21 View Post
Does it have the ugly att logo on the top left corner?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
check OP figured it out
The Following User Says Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KryptosXLayer2
Old
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17 View Post
check OP figured it out
Hate to sound like I'm asking for a lot here, but I'm a mess at decompiling APK's and then getting them back working again - if I could figure it out, I wouldn't bother anyone for notification bar icons and various SystemUI changes I gotta have every time I flash a new ROM!

Is there any way you can do this to the ROM and then we just dirty flash it over what we've got? Or even better, create this change as a flashable zip? I'm certain that no matter what I try to do this, it always hoses up my SystemUI.apk and have to restore a backup...... Let me know if it's possible, I know I would appreciate it as would other n00bs around here!

enewman17
Old
(Last edited by enewman17; 8th December 2012 at 04:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6,215

DONATE TO ME
There's a stock SystemUI.zip already made in the OP that has the ATT logos removed, I'll make one for the 23 toggles tomorrow. I should have an extended power menu ready tomorrow as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bori1030
Old
Thanks Meter 169
so I flashed this and got almost bricked after finally getting back to recovery all my backups were gone 5 in total luckily i had a couple roms on my sd flashed one that I flash before but this time got an error flashed another one and that worked booted up and tried putting backups on sd folder and it would not let me but I was able to put on internal to restore back to some back up i had from a week ago. I am no Rookie so I dont know if any one has had any true luck but I say be careful on this guys!

KryptosXLayer2
Old
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17 View Post
There's a stock SystemUI.zip already made in the OP that has the ATT logos removed, I'll make one for the 23 toggles tomorrow. I should have an extended power menu ready tomorrow as well.

Ohhh, so maybe that's why I'm not seeing it, it was already done on David's 23 toggle zip? Makes sense!

Terrafirma91
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Rom is running great. Flashed the posted theme and it removed the att notification. Only thing that worries me is that after flashing, I can no longer access CWM upon boot. The button combination no longer works. If the phone boots up I can use rom manager or the themes reboot toggle to access the recovery but I'm afraid if the rom doesn't boot for some reason I will have no way to get into recovery... This hasn't happen on any other rom I've tried, and I've tried probably 6-7 different roms with multiple versions of each both ics and jb.
Other than this issue, the only thing I would like would be removal of the brightness slider (thanks Samsung for adding a completely useless function) and maybe long press music controls?
Either way, loving the rom and I want to thank the dev for being able to accomplish what I wish I could. :P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

rfb813
Old
Thanks Meter 549
l have seen the toggles and thay also chang the att 4glte symbol in the nav bar at the top. I have tried but have had no sucess in just changing the toggles and nothing else. I am partial to the att 4glte symbol.

enewman17
Old
Thanks Meter 6,215

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bori1030 View Post
so I flashed this and got almost bricked after finally getting back to recovery all my backups were gone 5 in total luckily i had a couple roms on my sd flashed one that I flash before but this time got an error flashed another one and that worked booted up and tried putting backups on sd folder and it would not let me but I was able to put on internal to restore back to some back up i had from a week ago. I am no Rookie so I dont know if any one has had any true luck but I say be careful on this guys!
Sounds like your sdcard is corrupt, or a bad download. I flashed this Rom a dozen times before I posted, I even dirty flashed it from the ICS Rom I had made. With no problems at all, in fact I'm using the dirty flashed Rom now. And I've been flashing and testing all day. If your using the newest twrp I think it's bugged, I've had a few restarts and other weird behavior with it. But I'm truly sorry if this Rom or any mod I made messes up your phone. Flashing a ROM from a new untrusted source is not for the faint at heart.

- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!