XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gs4 vs note 2 ok at&t

Tip us?

tupirujp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 227
Default Gs4 vs note 2 ok at&t

So im trying to find out whats my best choice on those phones ... since my wife needs a new phone ... any advance

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

mrevankyle
Old
Thanks Meter 540
If its for your wife i would suggest the S4. Bit of a better camera and a smaller form factor. Every girl that has borrowed my note 2 has complained about the sheer size of it and the fact that its almost too big to fit in a purse
Galaxy Note II-OmniRom Asus Transformer- Stockish(Media Center)
"Thank the devs, Thank the contributors"
The Following User Says Thank You to mrevankyle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wase4711
Old
Thanks Meter 3,567

DONATE TO ME
my wife carries a small purse and has no problem getting a note 2 in her purse,,just needs a thin TPU case..

crixley
Old
Thanks Meter 1,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrevankyle View Post
If its for your wife i would suggest the S4. Bit of a better camera and a smaller form factor. Every girl that has borrowed my note 2 has complained about the sheer size of it and the fact that its almost too big to fit in a purse
I get loads of compliments from women on my phone, many of them say they want to get one..

Also camera tests show it is about on par with our camera. More megapixels does not equal better
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crixley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

estabien
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrevankyle View Post
I'm a teenage girl and it fits in my purse perfectly fine. Yes it was a bit too big at first but now I can't get a smaller phone. She'll thank you bro.

Primary device: HTC One m7att
Primary ROM: GPE with stock recovery (4.4.3)
Dev device: Galaxy Note 2 t0lteatt
Dev ROM: PA4.4 RC1 (4.4.3)
The Following User Says Thank You to estabien For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quarlow
Old
Thanks Meter 309
I had the Note II. My wife really wanted the bigger screen and better battery life. I figured we would get a GS 4 with her upgrade (and I would use it), give her my Note II, and if she didn't like the Note II she could have the GS4. I was worried it would be too big for her. She hasn't had any issues, or complaints about the size. Personally, I like the S4 better. She really likes not being tethered to a charger all day. I think that is the biggest thing she likes. Haven't seen her use the S pen at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
i-mate JAQ > HTC 8525 > iPhone 3G > iPhone 3GS (it was a dark time in my life, I was confused) > Palm Pre > HTC Aria > Samsung Captivate > LG Thrill > Samsung Focus > Samsung Galaxy S II (I777) > HTC One X > Samsung Galaxy Note II (I317) > Samsung Galaxy S 4 (I337) + HP TouchPad
The Following User Says Thank You to quarlow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tupirujp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 227
Well she is reading all these comments and seems like she will take the note 2 its just a few days until she gets to manage the size of it but for the rest seems like is the gn2 tnkx so much

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

gregsarg
Old
Thanks Meter 3,554
Note 2.....or death. ... (dramatic thread finish)...lol...g
" There are Givers, and there are Takers. Be a Giver, and these things will come back to you. "......................g

And please, donate to your favorite developer...
Without them, we'd be writing on rocks with a stick...g
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chadly
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I have both. I prefer the feel of my s4.vi just use my note 2 for movies and games now. The s4 has way more power I'll tell you that. Unfortunately a lot of games and apps haven't been optimized for it yet so there's lag.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 26,218

DONATE TO ME
There is a sticky for discussing devices and comparisons

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe