S IV coming

OP dsmas

8th December 2012, 12:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 251

1,118 posts
More
Samsung is planning S IV to roll out in April 2013 possibly with unbreakble screen. Other features 13 mp camera picture density 441 ppi.(times of India Banaglore edition dated 7Dec2012, page18). So Note 3 may roll out in 4th quarter 2013 for which I am waiting, by that time my note 1 will be around 2 years old and I could willfully sell or give it to a family member. I think most of you will do the same thing, I shall catch up you guys there.
PS: I do not want to miss this crowd.
Last edited by dsmas; 8th December 2012 at 12:47 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsmas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2012, 01:19 AM   |  #2  
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 1,157

2,739 posts
More
The best thing to do is buy one every two galaxies. I have an S2 and I'm gonna get an S4, S6 and so on.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaKTaiL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 468

1,300 posts
More
I think I'm gonna jump ship to the Sony Xperia Yuga,if it comes out......with cyanogenmod leaving the Galaxy and Note lines(unless Sammy decides to scrap the Exynos SoC.....which,lets face it, is not gonna happen) and Sony offering full GPL compliance(read: almost all source code is released), I'm thinking about the Yuga.
Doesn't matter about the S-Pen, don't use it anyways; just bought the phone for the screen size and a .3" decrease doesn't seem that much different to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to warfareonly For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2012, 04:26 AM   |  #4  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 40,577

12,110 posts
Donate to Me
More
^^^This.

I don't care if it's S13 with fantastic phone features, which also gives you a BJ in the morning. Never again a Samsung for me. Ever.
Last edited by chasmodo; 8th December 2012 at 04:45 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 21

114 posts
Note 3 will be my next one regardless its features.

Sent from my GT-N7000
8th December 2012, 05:13 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 42

184 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo

^^^This.

I don't care if it's S13 with fantastic phone features, which also gives you a BJ in the morning. Never again a Samsung for me. Ever.

Care to splain?
8th December 2012, 05:44 AM   |  #7  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 40,577

12,110 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffs99

Care to splain?

Brickbug, no source code released despite numerous promises, CM team moving out of Samsuck development.
Last edited by chasmodo; 8th December 2012 at 06:01 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2012, 06:24 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 99

286 posts
More
While we all (read I) appreciate what the CM team and team Hacksung may have done, lets face it, they are a minuscule minority to Samsung. CM also does not offer anything revolutionary over what a standard device can do, (OK, so maybe the code and is cleaner and there's less bloat, but its just as easy to remove the bloat from TW), and in terms of the Galaxy note, it actually takes away some of the most useful parts.

99% of users never even root their devices, and for them, the Brickbug does not exist and never has.

It's hardly a good reason to never use another Samsung device...Especially since they really are ahead of the curve at this point.

Just my opinion.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hkgrob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #9  
Flag Cary, NC
Thanks Meter: 342

754 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkgrob

While we all (read I) appreciate what the CM team and team Hacksung may have done, lets face it, they are a minuscule minority to Samsung. CM also does not offer anything revolutionary over what a standard device can do, (OK, so maybe the code and is cleaner and there's less bloat, but its just as easy to remove the bloat from TW), and in terms of the Galaxy note, it actually takes away some of the most useful parts.

99% of users never even root their devices, and for them, the Brickbug does not exist and never has.

It's hardly a good reason to never use another Samsung device...Especially since they really are ahead of the curve at this point.

Just my opinion.

The simple fact is we arent part of the 99% that never root their phones. We are the ones who enjoy the freedom of customizing every little aspect and squeezing every ounze of performance out. Some (like myself) can't stand touchjizz and to say that cm doesn't offer anything revolutionary is plain ignorant. The fact that Samsung isn't keeping the promises they make and continues to string us along is disgusting. I was a Samsung fanboy for years but after this ordeal I won't be buying another Samsung phone until they get their act together. Maybe cm is a miniscule minority to Samsung but there are still thousands of us who come here, to xda, to tweak, tinker and get the most out of our devices and cyanogenmod plays an enormous role in that. As xda members we look for devices with dev support, you can have the most high end phone in the world but if the devs aren't given what they need from the manufacturers then what's the point in even being here? You might as well become an iSheep. I am another who will be picking up a Sony yuga unless Samsung has their **** sorted by the time they release the gs4. For a company that's fighting apple as much as Samsung is they're starting to look more and more like them every day

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by Reynaldinho111; 8th December 2012 at 07:14 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reynaldinho111 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2012, 07:33 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 20

51 posts
+1 with not getting another Samsung. The Note will be my first and last Samsung phone.

I'm so grateful for the devs that have made my Note worth having, if it wasn't for them I would of upgraded a long time a go.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savage13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread