Remove All Ads from XDA

S IV coming

1,152 posts
Thanks Meter: 256
By dsmas, Senior Member on 8th December 2012, 12:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th December 2012, 09:29 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Thanks Meter: 34
I don't care about brand. Only real estate. The next 5.3 to 6 inch screen phone with up to par technology is getting my money.

For the record, the Note looks terrible and build quality is even worse. I didn't buy a note 2.
8th December 2012, 09:39 AM |#12  
xudsa II USERT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SG
Thanks Meter: 12
The market is improving too fast these days.. Barely have time to catch up tiwht the bandwagon!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
8th December 2012, 09:44 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 70
Wouldn't this be more suitable in the S III forum? I don't care one bit, since I bought the Note for the screen size.
8th December 2012, 10:15 AM |#14  
msedek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Punto Fijo
Thanks Meter: 647
If S IV has the flexible 5" screen I'm jumping straight.

Tapatalking on my n7000
8th December 2012, 11:57 AM |#15  
chasmodo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 41,587
Originally Posted by hkgrob

While we all (read I) appreciate what the CM team and team Hacksung may have done, lets face it, they are a minuscule minority to Samsung. CM also does not offer anything revolutionary over what a standard device can do, (OK, so maybe the code and is cleaner and there's less bloat, but its just as easy to remove the bloat from TW), and in terms of the Galaxy note, it actually takes away some of the most useful parts.

99% of users never even root their devices, and for them, the Brickbug does not exist and never has.

It's hardly a good reason to never use another Samsung device...Especially since they really are ahead of the curve at this point.

Just my opinion.

I don't give a flying coitus about the 99 percent of users, I belong to the remaining 1 percent.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasmodo Ad-Free
8th December 2012, 12:02 PM |#16  
hth2813's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
Originally Posted by chasmodo


I don't care if it's S13 with fantastic phone features, which also gives you a BJ in the morning. Never again a Samsung for me. Ever.

So what will be your next phone ?
8th December 2012, 12:07 PM |#17  
rohi's Avatar
Flag kakinada
Thanks Meter: 2
Originally Posted by MaKTaiL

The best thing to do is buy one every two galaxies. I have an S2 and I'm gonna get an S4, S6 and so on.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Like you said. Every odd number note is best to buy Like note1, note3, note5 so on...
8th December 2012, 01:37 PM |#18  
Akiainavas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 392
Donate to Me
Probably going to skip Samsung next time if Sony will continue their pro-development policy with Xperia Yuga phone. Don't get me wrong, CM10 runs great on my Note, but it's not nice to know some bugs will probably never be fixed because Samsung didnt keep their promise about releasing sources AGAIN. And since i hate TW-based roms, i can't stick with stock.

Anyway, Sony's TimeScape ( is this what it's called ? ) Android mod is probably the best non-aosp android build...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akiainavas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akiainavas Ad-Free
8th December 2012, 03:24 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
Well Samsung works for me. I had to root GS2 for regional font support and print screen. In GNote, I ran stock unrooted for 6 months as all that I needed were already there. Then I started exploring and flashed several ROMs. Some which are closest to Nexus version have everything in white background (eye straining). Some do not support SPen. Some had more annoying bugs than Samsung stock. So finally back to stock TW and TW is blessing. If I buy Galaxy Nexus, I will want to flash TW. When OS starts to reach maturity, having latest OS is not always required on the first day. For example - we can almost run everything in Windows XP, the same has started to hold true in Android too. And SPen is blessing, it has saved me borrowing pen from waiter and draw quick diagrams on tissue paper dozen times.

Sent from GNote.
The Following User Says Thank You to willstay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift willstay Ad-Free
8th December 2012, 04:34 PM |#20  
chasmodo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 41,587
Originally Posted by hth2813

So what will be your next phone ?

I'm waiting for Durex 4 to be delivered.
8th December 2012, 07:38 PM |#21  
abhinav quietly brilliant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 239
not a samsung anymore.. will try a nexus device this time

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes