XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] H2O ROM [MA5] 2/11/13 link up

Tip us?

the12nv
Old
Thanks Meter 63
This looks awesome. ... nicely done

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
Phone - The take a massive deuce on your IPhone - Galaxy Note II!
ROM - MIUI v5 ROM - and hoping development continues (damn I wish I was smart enough to do it)!

****If anything I have done has helped - Please show me by pressing the Thanks button****

modmandan
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by the12nv View Post
This looks awesome. ... nicely done

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
I really like the theme you've done here. Have to try it out!
My Phone
Samsung Galaxy Note II
JELLYBOMB DOMINATION
Wife's Phone
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Holy Grail
If my post is any help, please click "Thanks"

ShortBusCandid8
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'd love to give this a go, but dropbox's saying they've deactivated your public links because you have too much traffic.
Thanks!

danweb66
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1046
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusCandid8 View Post
I'd love to give this a go, but dropbox's saying they've deactivated your public links because you have too much traffic.
Thanks!
Im real sorry guys trying to find another file hosting site im going to put money on my credit card to buy a membership to mediafire so i can upload a file this size. i guess android file host does not care about you unless you are a recognized dev oh well didnt think this would take so long with them. will be a couple hours before link is back up.
I know just enough to get myself in trouble!

Feel free to buy me a cup of coffee

danweb66
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1046
Default uploading now

lmao so i went and paid for a premium mediafire account and started uploading and then my androidfilehost developer status got approved. oh well i guess thats what i get for being impatient. anyways it says 40 minutes left. since i got both hosting sites media fire and android file host. let me know if you have any idea which one is faster. and i will upload there for all updates.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danweb66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bblanski
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by danweb66 View Post
lmao so i went and paid for a premium mediafire account and started uploading and then my androidfilehost developer status got approved. oh well i guess thats what i get for being impatient. anyways it says 40 minutes left. since i got both hosting sites media fire and android file host. let me know if you have any idea which one is faster. and i will upload there for all updates.
That sux but rom looks sweet. .

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Rezound running some i scream you scream!!!
Gnex running some AOKP!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bblanski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chaz187
Old
Thanks Meter 2197

DONATE TO ME
Really looking forward to try this!!!! Will be checking for new link.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

gooseleg
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Rom is sweet, I'm having an issue with the displayed battery percentage not being accurate. Do I need to wipe battery history?

danweb66
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1046
Default Link up

Ok guys and girls the link is back up the op has been updated. I am glad to see all the interest in this rom. Remember this is a beta so there will be a couple bugs til next version. I am leaving for the day and wont be back til tomorrow sometime. Taking the wife out dancing and to the resort for the day and night for putting up with me spending so much time on this lol. But tomorrow and next week we will have heavy modding for this rom. keep posting problems and please no fighting, but this seems to be a good community everyone gets along real well and helps out i like that. And tomorrow i will start addressing issues. thanks guys and enjoy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danweb66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danweb66
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1046
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseleg View Post
Rom is sweet, I'm having an issue with the displayed battery percentage not being accurate. Do I need to wipe battery history?

I believe this is because i did not put the script in for 1% battery mod and it is going by 5's. i have been waighting to confirm but this battery drains so damn slow lol. Either way I will have this addressed for the next update. thanks for the heads up I had actualy just noticed it before your post and it was irratating me lol. This is the input im looking for guys keep up the good work.