Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ROM] LG Optimus G CANADA E971 E973 Firmware / Service Manual

Tip us?

orellius
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMeatMan View Post
I experienced the same issue after going back to stock and coming from a custom rom. The following day however i tried to check for updates again, and this time it came back with "you are already runing the latest OS" message.

So basically i think it's just a matter of waiting a period of time for your phone to properly register it's version or whatever with the carrier.

Give it a day or two and try again, it should work.
Haha funny that. It took 3 days but I just hit it again and got that message. Last night it was still "not registered". I know, I already had upgraded manually, just wanted to make sure I'd get the prompt when official JB came out. Thanks!

tankzar
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can anyone re-up the Bell E97310F_00.kdz file please? Or point me in the right direction please

SWave711
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankzar View Post
Can anyone re-up the Bell E97310F_00.kdz file please? Or point me in the right direction please
Use step #1 in the link below.

http://www.androidegis.com/how-to/ho...curity-issues/

tankzar
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWave711 View Post
Thanks SWave! That still only supplies me with the H firmware and not the old F version. Any idea?
The Following User Says Thank You to tankzar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tankzar
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankzar View Post
Thanks SWave! That still only supplies me with the H firmware and not the old F version. Any idea?
Bump for an answer.

houstonn
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9691

DONATE TO ME
Why do you need that particular kdz?

Sent from my Samsung Captivate using Tapatalk 2

mk_ln
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Hi all,

I just noticed that there seems to be an update for the Rogers version of the Optimus G...seems to be named V20D. Any thoughts? I can't seem to update to it (get an error) and I've tried un-rooting as well as re-locking, and still get "Err: 0x13e"

Any helpful suggestions that would preserve settings would be appreciated! (KDZing back to stock DOES allow the update, but i'm wondering if there's a method to update without returning to stock)
If you've found my post helpful, you can thank me by clicking the 'Thanks' button.

(phone history...)
Mitsubishi G75 - Sony Ericsson T200 - Sony Ericsson T226 - Motorola SLVR L7 - Nokia N95 8GB - Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - Apple iPhone 4 16GB -Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/X12 - Galaxy Nexus I9250 - Galaxy SIII I747 32GB - LG Optimus G 32GB - Nexus 4 16GB

ManyouRisms
Old
Thanks Meter 7
It appears most e973 users black screen of death after trying to flash any akop Roms coming from firmwares later than f. I'll pm you a link to the firmware.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

houstonn
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9691

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyouRisms View Post
It appears most e973 users black screen of death after trying to flash any akop Roms coming from firmwares later than f. I'll pm you a link to the firmware.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app
You can use the latest firmware and should be good to go

ManyouRisms
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonn View Post
You can use the latest firmware and should be good to go
Really? That hasn't been my experience. Others i've read were having probbies too. Ill try that again next time i flash though.