RAB and me (the two developers of this ROM) are very proud to present you the first modified stock ROM for Motorola Motoluxe XT615.
It´s a realy simple ROM, based on the german (unbranded) stock firmware.
If you notice a bug, failure or you have a inspiration for us just tell us.
But keep in mind we won´t do any graphical changes!
Phone: Motorola Motoluxe XT615
Kernel: no kernel included (stock kernel)
- init.d compatibility
- Disabled startsound
- Installed firmware: IRM-1670-0-4073-A02 (You´re able to get it here)
Other A2 firmwares should work too, but we can´t promiss it
- Installed Motorola USB-drivers
- Get CWM 126.96.36.199 by enox here
- Get the ROM to your PC
Hosted by Mediafire
- Paste the file to your sdcard
- Load CWM (we absolutely recommand to use CWM 188.8.131.52 by enox, because the updater-script is layouted for it and we´re able to confirm that it works with it! Other versions of CWM might brick your device or wont even work! Further instructions and downlink you can find here)
- Make a nandroid backup, just in case...
- After it select "Flash .zip from sdcard" and choose the file, e.g. "RelentlessROM_signed_1.0.zip"
- Confirm that you want to flash this file
- Wait till it will print a output like "Time to reboot..."
- Understandably you have to reboot now