Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[MOD][15DEC]ExtSd2InternalSd v5.5|Increase your data storage|100% Working|

OP mattiadj

18th February 2013, 05:14 AM   |  #331  
Thanks Meter: 23

216 posts
works perfectly on my note 2.. i upgraded from v5.5.. thx so much for your wonderful mod..

btw sory for OOT, anyone know is there any fading led mod for note 2 ? thx ..
18th February 2013, 09:38 AM   |  #332  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 3

647 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiadj

Please guys try new version from gs3 thread and report if it works on note II.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1772234

please follow the upgrade procedure here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38102819

Thanks

From universe with my gs3

Thanks for the new vesion, mattiadj!

Quick question...so with this new version, if I want to remove the mod, I just simply flash again the same zip file "extsd2internalsd2_mattiadj_and_infx_6.zip" thru recovery right?

No need to navigate into /etc/init.d and delete 11extsd2internalsd ?
18th February 2013, 09:40 AM   |  #333  
OP Senior Member
Flag Francavilla al mare
Thanks Meter: 1,711

3,765 posts
Donate to Me
More
R: [MOD][15DEC]ExtSd2InternalSd v5.5|Increase your data storage|100% Working|
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoalbert

Thanks for the new vesion, mattiadj!

Quick question...so with this new version, if I want to remove the mod, I just simply flash again the same zip file "extsd2internalsd2_mattiadj_and_infx_6.zip" thru recovery right?

No need to navigate into /etc/init.d and delete 11extsd2internalsd ?

Right!

18th February 2013, 01:43 PM   |  #334  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 312

2,125 posts
More
I flashed the new s3 universal zip version on my note 2 with android revolution hd all seems well so far 64gb internal 10gb external now showing will report back any problems.

Update first problem cant install from ext sd card parse error

Another thing i notices when i click on storage then i click on applications it says used 2.2gb 8.2gb free i thought it was 64gb?

update installing apps from market installs fine on the new 64gb partition only problem is installing apk files from the new ext mem card parsing error

Another update if i try to copy some apk files from ext sd card to internal memory it would say some files could not be copied error.
18th February 2013, 01:47 PM   |  #335  
OP Senior Member
Flag Francavilla al mare

3,765 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jutley

I flashed the new s3 universal zip version on my note 2 with android revolution hd all seems well so far 64gb internal 10gb external now showing will report back any problems.

Update first problem cant install from ext sd card parse error

Another thing i notices when i click on storage then i click on applications it says used 2.2gb 8.2gb free i thought it was 64gb?

update installing apps from market installs fine on the new 64gb partition only problem is installing apk files from the new ext mem card parsing error

Another update if i try to copy some apk files from ext sd card to internal memory it would say some files could not be copied error.

The problem is only installing apk from real internal sd card?

18th February 2013, 01:51 PM   |  #336  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 312

2,125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiadj

The problem is only installing apk from real internal sd card?

yes well i will continue using this until next update keep up the great work just a question what memory do you sugest we keep a backup of the original custom rom on internal or ext sd?
18th February 2013, 02:03 PM   |  #337  
OP Senior Member
Flag Francavilla al mare

3,765 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jutley

yes well i will continue using this until next update keep up the great work just a question what memory do you sugest we keep a backup of the original custom rom on internal or ext sd?

I use internal only for apps. All other things are on external. We have "only" 16 gb internal so.... Why waste space on it?

18th February 2013, 08:39 PM   |  #338  
Flag Manila

647 posts
Hi mattiadj,

I encountered a problem please advice...I posted it in the S3 thread sorry.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1335
19th February 2013, 02:35 AM   |  #339  
Thanks Meter: 145

419 posts
More
Randomly Unmounting
I've been running this mod since December. I wasn't having any serious issues at first only the pictures I took that were stored wouldn't load and then the apps were saying parse error when downloaded from the internet to the card but I fixed those by changing default storage options. About a week ago I started noticing that my SD card started randomly unmounting and it has gotten more frequent. I used to just reboot and everything went back to normal. I got annoyed today and copied the contents off my swapped 32 and formatted in my pc, then copied back then reflashed the zip. I thought it was working but then it started again. I took a walk outside and it happened again so I rebooted but then The SD wouldn't show up at all I rebooted several times then still nothing. I took it out then put it back(there was no option to unmounted) and still nothing. I put my phone up, ready to plug it into my laptop when I got in but then when I got in "Wala" it showed up again. I'm very scared and I need to know if someone may be able to help. I am using the US Sprint Variant of The Galaxy Note II, currently running Team Venum Venum Ice Reborn Flesh Wound with The Latest Perseus Kernel. Any help would be much appreciated!!
19th February 2013, 05:39 AM   |  #340  
Flag Manila

647 posts
Hi mattiadj,

Thanks for the reply. Im going to reflash the rom Omega v12, then Perseus Kernel, then your mod.

But may I ask....I also want to flash the Simplistic Framework......which one should go first after I flash the kernel.....Simplistic Framework or this ExtSd2IntSd v6 mod?

Thanks..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread